Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 29er 20mm Bolt through wheel set? Superstar?
  • thv3
    Free Member

Hi,

Looking for a 20mm bolt through 29er wheel set and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?

I have seen the superstar wheels which sound good but was wondering if anyone had any experience of either the switch hubs or the superstar rims?

They also currently have a deal on Superstar hubs matched to Stans Crest 29er rims, again any feedback?

What would the Singletrack collective recommend?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What would the Singletrack collective recommend?

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

toppers3933
    Free Member

hope hoops?

thv3
    Free Member

Do hope hoops do a 29er wheel set?

Already got a set in 26 inch flavour with flow rims which have been excellent.

BoardinBob

Not sure if it’s the same on all their wheels but the “Superstar” rims are in fact Alex rims. Nothing wrong with that though as I’ve had two wheelsets with Alex rims and they’ve been very reliable.

martinh
    Free Member

Flows on Hopes are pretty close to perfect. Crests are lightweight rims for racer boys

thv3
    Free Member

Anyone aware of any deals about online or otherwise?

charliedontsurf

American classic all mountains. Doing deals. Email me on Bikemonger@yahoo.co.uk.
    Got a set of 20mm that need a home.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Have you seen On One’s new ones?

dblspeed
    Free Member

I bought a singlespeed set in march, SS hubs on stans flows 29er rims, build and performance is solid, no discernible differences with the hope pro\flows wheelset I have been riding for the past 2 years (bearings were shot after 1 and a half yrs).

Can’t comment on durability yet, but considering the price difference I’ll be satisfied if they last me 12 months.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘29er 20mm Bolt through wheel set? Superstar?’ is closed to new replies.