Fancy a new gravel bike? Here’s your chance to win a very nice one while also making a donation to World Bicycle Relief. Or your can just admire what’s a nice and understated custom bike finish.
DT Swiss is a long-term partner of World Bicycle Relief (WBR) and supports WBR’s mission of changing lives through bicycles. Mobilization is seen as a way to help people conquer the challenge of distance, achieve independence and thrive. To support this mission, three bike industry partners collaborated to create a unique bike – the WBR Dream Bike. Gaining awareness for World Bicycle Relief and maximizing contributions to WBR are the primary goals of this project. One person will be the lucky winner of this bike beauty and will take it home.
OPEN Cycle, SRAM, and DT Swiss have come together in the ultimate collaboration to create a one-of-a-kind WBR Dream Bike. With its unique design, inspired by the bright colors and patterns of the chitengue worn by women and girls in Central and Eastern Africa, this bike will be used to help raise funds and awareness for the global non-profit World Bicycle Relief.WBR Dream Bike press release
You can see the features of this ‘dream build’ here:
WBR Dream Bike specifications
- Frame & Fork: Open Cycle U.P., Size M, with special design elements
- Drivetrain: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS (42 chainring/10-50 T cassette), 170 mm crank arms
- Wheels: DT Swiss GRC 1400 SPLINE 42 (29”/700C)
- Stem + Handlebar: Zipp Service Course SL-70 XPLR 44 cm with SL 90 mm stem
- Seat Post: Zipp
- Saddle: Fizik
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One All-Round TLE 40-622