Viewing 35 posts - 81 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • your photo/bike challenge is as follows…
  • rOcKeTdOg

from today? knee and arm warmers? i was sweating in a short sleeved top and shorts tonight!

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Strong North Westerly here!

slugwash
    Free Member

postierich
    Free Member

big-chief-96
    Free Member

fail…. 😆

slugwash
    Free Member

postierich
    Free Member

Damn will go for the no handed eating an icecream pulling a trailer shot tomorrow, could get messy!!!

rOcKeTdOg

hmmm, the kid in the trailer is looking at the cam…. 😆

*wonders if he can get a pint in the shot*

ratswithwings
    Free Member

There's quite a few beards out there in st land….

rOcKeTdOg

it takes a man to wear a beard 😉

rOcKeTdOg

multi-media danger panda

don't know the trail, so no idea what is coming up danger panda

theflatboy
    Free Member

i've got no idea how i've not seen this thread before. however, out in the sun with bike and camera tonight so will be contributing presently! 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

cool, if you are on flickr, add your pics here http://www.flickr.com/groups/1458163@N23/

theflatboy
    Free Member

oh i most certainly am. to be furthered. 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

Here's one, since nobody once to see my ugly face

rOcKeTdOg

Yea, good attempt, you need to go back to the 1st page and read the danger panda qualification requirements 😉

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

LOL rusty i was just about to say that my self! i think its the new ED Oxley look ;p

_tom_
    Free Member

Bike was in motion, both hands were off, photo was taken by myself, technically I was looking into the camera, just the LCD and not the lens 😛

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

Hiya i dont know how to put pics on here cause i dont know all that html bumf! but here are 2 pics i did today for you all so could someone please be so kind and make them show rather than just links from facebook ta!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1265672929#!/photo.php?pid=31504568&id=1265672929

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1265672929#!/photo.php?pid=31504561&id=1265672929

theflatboy
    Free Member

haha, ok i had a good few goes at this one the ride on friday. varying success. 😆

went to the pub at the end of the ride, headed back down the narrow canal path after a couple of pints of guiness. basically in the dark. with the flash. 😆

here are a few efforts, one in the light at the start, some dark ones with real fear in the eyes. some decent ones that hopefully qualify. 😀

theflatboy
    Free Member

anyone else got any efforts from the weekend? i missed the peak fun on this thread it seems!

theflatboy
    Free Member

having had a look at the flickr group, by the way, only about 10% of the pictures even vaguely conform to the requirements. most are just pictures that people have taken while riding a bike. 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

if you just raise the camera vertically so it's more overhead and get the bike in you are there

yunki
    Free Member

Ok.. here's my first attempt.. It's a bit chad
    so it's technically not very proficient.. and err.. the deer in headlamps look isn't very streetfighter.. and you can't actually see my dandyhorse….
    but it was on a clifftop.. maybe making it a 'suicide panda'?

tthew

Dandyhorse. Nice, I'm going to use that, thanks Yunki,

yunki
    Free Member

I cant take credit for the term 'dandyhorse'..

rOcKeTdOg

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/rudyluciani/5072187520/]Looks like I’m grabbing my junk.[/url] by rudyluciani, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1458163@N23/pool/with/5072187520/

pitcherpro
    Free Member

Not quite meeting all the rules but hey its my first!

rOcKeTdOg

🙂
    Keep it up!

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Beardtastic!!!

rOcKeTdOg
    z1ppy

Holy thread resurrection batman!

When this first came out I had a lefty on the bike, so did try a couple of time but it was just down right dangerous off-road…. been riding a bit on my own lately so thought I’d give it another go..

Testing whilst off-road? (surfaced bridal path)

testing… by z1ppy2, on Flickr

on-road, with the oh so stylish damp crazed look!

The oh so stylish damp & crazed look! by z1ppy2, on Flickr

vid to confirm
    (no idea how this came about, as I didn’t realise I set it to video’s.. & you can just see the bars wobble into shot)

rOcKeTdOg

good effort Zippy!

rOcKeTdOg

danger by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

Viewing 35 posts - 81 through 115 (of 115 total)

The topic ‘your photo/bike challenge is as follows…’ is closed to new replies.