Home Forums Chat Forum Yet Another “What Headphones” Thread

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Yet Another “What Headphones” Thread
  • Cougar

My trusty Plantronics Backbeat Fit died suddenly a few months ago.  I’ve been using my Xbox headset instead but it’s cumbersome and not something I’d want to stick in a rucksack on a train journey.

I’m looking I think for:

Wireless,

In-ear,

Sweat-proof if not waterproof in case I ever start running again, not likely to fall out for the same reason,

Headset (microphone) functionality is a nice-to-have, the source will be a phone,

I’m not overly bothered about external sound occlusion, I need to hear the doorbell and/or my partner talking to me (another downside of the Xbox cans),

Sound quality obviously preferred but I’m prepared to compromise  little here, they will primarily be used for podcasts and audiobooks,

On a budget, I don’t want to spend a fortune.

I almost impulse-bought a JVC-branded pair of ear buds at about £20 in Tesco earlier today, but resisted and thought I’d ask on here first.  Buy cheap and buy twice, and all that.  The direct replacements for my old Plantronics seem to come in at £25 on Amazon, is there a better purchase to be had?

Cheers.

Cougar

… these Anker earbuds look to fit the bill.  Thoughts?

Cougar

Cheers.

Actually, don’t worry folks, I’m going to buy the Anker.  Cheers for looking.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Yet Another “What Headphones” Thread’ is closed to new replies.