Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Xbox 360
  • bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Cheapest place for a Xbox 360 250gig or one I can run gta. Mine refused to read the disc last night and now has RROD. Mines 8 years old. Just installed GTA on a mate’s Xbox and it works fine. Any good deals?

Tom83

Asda have 4gb for 99 quids. Not sure if the slims use the same hdd as the old models so you could just swap.

Smudger666

I’ve got a 4gb version and just put a 16 gb USB drive in and installed gta to that – works a treat and is probably your best bet just now – expect a good few cheap ebay deals after the 22nd

Creg

Im selling a 250GB S one. Hasn’t had a great deal of use. £100 with all the usual cables, a VGA cable and a controller.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Argos selling one at 150 with FIFA14 and mine craft which I suppose you could just go and trade in as they’re unopened boxes.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Creg where are you?

Hadge
    Free Member

I keep thinking of flogging mine as it never gets used, bought on a whim. Must have used it about 20 times if that. Oh well never mind 🙁

Creg

North Yorkshire, near Whitby.

comedyphil
    Free Member

My 360 packed up a couple of months ago – not bad, considering it was bought in 2007. Decided to try and get it fixed – found this place online: http://www.gameconsolerepaircentre.co.uk/

I was pretty skeptical about just posting the console off to them, but it was back and working within a 4 working days, all for under £50 incl. postage. Worth a look imo

prettygreenparrot

wish I’d been aware of that site a few weeks ago comedyphil. My old 2nd gen PS3 gave me the YLOD. I managed to get it back up and running well enough to get the disc out but it would not stay live long enough to play a game. I ended up getting a new PS3 and of course lost all the various saved game data. £35 for a YLOD repair sounds pretty good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Xbox 360’ is closed to new replies.