Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wyre ride this weekend?
  • GolfChick
    Free Member

Footloose and fancy free this weekend so does anyone wanna join me for a ride around the wyre? Can be 8 miles or can be 12ish or I’ll follow someone else if they’d rather. Weather looks best for tomorrow and it’s running bone dry atm.

rOcKeTdOg

If u’d said today I’d have been all over it, that said I’m currently undercover from the rain in a pub beer garden fixing a puncture, can’t do tomorrow or Sunday 🙁
    are you local to the Wyre then? Looking for someone to show me bits of it I don’t know

GolfChick
    Free Member

Ahh I almost posted last night but nobody ever free on a week day so i didn’t bother! Yeah Stourbridge based so it’s my local as was living in kiddy before that

rOcKeTdOg

@_rocketdog_ if you use twitter, if not, email is in my profile. i can do most days from 1730 & usually weekends,but i’ve had 3 days off work riding so I need to show my OH some attention this weekend 😉 Happy to show you around the NWAlps if you want too https://www.facebook.com/groups/NWAlps/

GolfChick
    Free Member

Sounds like a good idea/trade to me. I’m In the wyre at least one weeknight a week so did 8 miles last night. I’ll shout next time I go

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wyre ride this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.