Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • What do you have to do to get crc code
  • howie1
    Free Member

How come people get crc codes. What do I need to get one?

darrenspink
    Free Member

1.Signup for there newsletter.

Or

2.Buy things from them

singlespeedstu

Drink ten pints of Guinness while standing on one leg and wearing a green tophat with a shamrock printed on it.
    Or just buy some stuff from them…

howie1
    Free Member

I do but things from them & take the time to fill in there feedback surveys.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I do but things from them

Are we all talking about the same CRC?

tomhoward

I got some mystery value ones after a couple of £70-£100 orders, up to £20 off £50, but by the time I came to use them, they’d expired 🙁

howie1
    Free Member

Just about to buy xx1 cassette & shifter. So we will see if I get one, didn’t on my last purchase.

shorn
    Free Member

The discount code was included on a slip of paper with my last order.
    Could you, in your excitement of getting a new toy, chucked it out with the packaging?

cozz
    Free Member

i orderd a xx1 mech, got a £5 off £50 voucher in the box

crashmagnet
    Free Member

I order maybe once or twice a month and get at least a £5 off code in every order depending on the value of my previous order.

howie1
    Free Member

Maybe but don’t think so, I normally search the box looking for haribo

howie1
    Free Member

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I order maybe once or twice a month and get at least a £5 off code in every order depending on the value of my previous order

its hit and miss. Me n the better half put orders in at the same time (mine to a higher value), she got a code I didnt.

Scapegoat

Sign up to a cashback site like Quidco (send me your email and I’ll refer you… we both benefit) and they’ll give you the option of linking your paypal account. Those with linked accounts have just had a £10 off £40 spend freebie.

Always check the banner headline on CRCs homepage and see what this month’s deal is. This month it’s 10% off components.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘What do you have to do to get crc code’ is closed to new replies.