Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Wireless Headphones
  • aidso
    Free Member

Anyone recommend some wireless can-style headphones for listening to music on the phone/move. So ideally something bluetooth that is rechargeable.
    Does anything exists between £50-£100? Seen a pair of Sony cans but the reviews weren’t the best 🙁

GrahamA
    Free Member

I very nearly bought the Sony MDR-ZX770BN but just couldn’t see myself wearing them in public

nemesis
    Free Member

The 7dayshop bluetooth noise cancelling ones are great and about £38 quid if they have stock

Define ‘best’ though – they seem perfectly decent to me but if a ‘serious’ music person then they might not suit you…

slimjim78
    Free Member

AKG Y50BT

Your ears will thank you.
    You will thank me.

allthegear
    Free Member

Please, just don’t walk around your town centre with great big can headphones on, talking to a friend on the phone using them, like the guy I just saw. It makes you look silly.

Rachel

slimjim78
    Free Member

I look silly in general. Earphones add little to the effect.

aidso
    Free Member

Cheers, those AKG and Sony ones look quite good. I’ve seen ones much cheaper down the range but they look really naff. It’s a present for someone…personally I wouldn’t walk about with something as big as these.

grim168
    Free Member

I’ve got the akg’s and they’re very good with a cracking battery life but they are’nt the most secure (on my head anyway).

slimjim78
    Free Member

personally I wouldn’t walk about with something as big as these.

I walk about immersed in my music, not worrying about what the sheep may be thinking. I’d also be chufffed to bits with the AKGs as a pressie

P-Jay
    Free Member

I bought some KS Manhattan cans when they were on offer in the supermarket, no they’re not as good sound quality as more expensive ones, but they’re okay for me. Rechargeable (I assume as they’ve or gone flat yet in weeks of having them) £35.

scaredypants

Lindy BNX-60. I have a pair but not used much yet, so can’t really comment
    Reviews broadly favourable I think

CountZero

These might be worth checking out:
    http://www.meeaudio.com/headphones/wireless/
    Most can be bought in the UK, I’ve no personal experience of their headphones, but I’ve used their earphones, I’ve just got their Pinnacle P1 ‘phones, and they’re outstanding.

mattythemod
    Free Member

I ma in a similar situation as the OP and have been debating over a pair of these [/url] seem to get decent reviews …

HansRey

i’ve got two sets..

Logitech UE 9000. Great sound, very comfy. No longer in production…
    Marshall Major II BT. Good sound, comfy for 5-6 hours and battery life of over 30hrs. Great for commuting.

Marshall have a new model coming out, which looks to be over ear. The sound isn’t perfect, but great for £120. They usually have a 10% off deal if you buy direct too.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Wireless Headphones’ is closed to new replies.