• This topic has 17 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Leku.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • will this xtr Bottom bracket fit a trek ex 9 ?
  • gaberin
    Free Member

Hi,

Would this : http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/product/detail/aid:274227 bottom bracket fit a 2008 trek ex 9?

Cheers

woody2000

Yep, whether it fits your crankset is another matter however 🙂

gaberin
    Free Member

Its just a deore hollowtech 2 crank,

AndyDobson
    Free Member

That’s a stupid low price!!! I just sold a second hand one for more than double that price on this very forum….

And yes, Deore HT2 will go with that very nicely.

gaberin
    Free Member

You can get it for £6 with a £10 voucher from facebook

dst
    Free Member

How do I get that voucher?

robhughes
    Free Member

Bugger me.Rose bikes are cheap.
    That,s where i,ll be getting all the stuff to finish my build. 😀

dh
    Free Member

Is there a big difference between that and this one?
    crc

AndyDobson
    Free Member

No difference at all.

I’ve just shelled out (sic) for a ceramic Hope BB. At this price, I could have bought 6 of these and had some change left over.

Good as the Hope is, I doubt it will last 40-60,000 miles as 6 of these may well. Mind you, I bloody doubt that I’ll last another 40-60,000 miles anyway so it’s all a moot point after all.

Leku
    Free Member

Cheers OP. Just bought 2 for £30 delivered.

dh
    Free Member

dst

think voucher stuff is here

gaberin
    Free Member

I better buy mine before they go out of stock, maybe buy 50 of them and sell them on eBay for £30 🙂

iain1775
    Free Member

whilst it is still incrediably cheap you do all realise its just the shells and not the inner tube or 3 spacer washers so you will have to reuse them off your old bottom bracket if you can

rudedog
    Free Member

whilst it is still incrediably cheap you do all realise its just the shells and not the inner tube or 3 spacer washers so you will have to reuse them off your old bottom bracket if you can

The one I had delivered from Rose came with the tube and all 3 spacers – absolute bargain.

Andy

EDIT: Beaten too it by rudedog 😀

gaberin
    Free Member

Just need to find something else to buy, to make it up to £25, for the £10 off, anyone recommend anything, like a chain from there?

Cheers

rudedog
    Free Member

Just get another xtr BB ?

Leku
    Free Member

ordered 2 day ago and they arrived just now.

xtr bottom brackets complete with tube thingy and spacers (and in proper shimano box with instructions).

Fitted to SLX chainset.

Lovely.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘will this xtr Bottom bracket fit a trek ex 9 ?’ is closed to new replies.