Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Will Smith on Top Gear
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

I and many others are imploding.

Flame away.

Kevevs
    Free Member

did he punch the shit out of Clarkson like an alien that has just crashlanded? welcome to Earth!

ThePinkster

Sorry, still having a bit of a ‘crisis’ over that Merc so hadn’t noticed.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Who knew that Russell Crowe started his acting career in Neighbours!

badllama
    Free Member

Will who Now Margo i noticed her 🙂

tomhoward

Who knew that Russell Crowe started his acting career in Neighbours!

Raises hand…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Now Margo i noticed her

Best you watch The Wolf of Wall Street. you’ll notice a lot more of Margo 8)

marky29er
    Free Member

Very enjoyable SIARPC, I usually skip that bit. On par with cruise/diaz I thought.

nickjb
    Free Member

Who knew that Russell Crowe started his acting career in Neighbours

He doesn’t like to talk about it and doesn’t like other people talking about it either.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/russell-crowe-slams-neighbours-for-linking-him-to-show/story-e6frfmyi-1226876648178

piemonster

Damned if I’d do that

scotroutes

But would Meat Loaf?

Kryton57

Loud over enthusiastic rich American amongst a sea of polite under assuming English people.

Sorry, what’s unusual?

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

I thought this thread was going to be about his green leather jacket and girlie scarf combo.

They were good sports actually and Will seemed a lot less up himself than I was expecting

beaker

I was at the filming last week and the interview was a fair bit longer than that. It was also a fair bit bluer….

Kryton57

More poignant; what was the bike in the woodshed that Hammond walks past at 52 mins into the program? A white Ht?

gobuchul
    Free Member

Actually enjoyed it.

Best TG in ages.

The Land Rover stunt was impressive as well.

Speshpaul

If Hammond is such a big landie fan why does he talk such bollocks about them and their history.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Enjoyed that one..

tomhoward

Yeah, good episode. Saw that (actual) i8 in Harrogate on Saturday. Didn’t hear a thing 😀

kimbers

did he mention After Earth?

The only thing that will ever satiate that existential thirst is love. And I just remember that day I made the shift from wanting to be a winner to wanting to have the most powerful, deep and beautiful relationships I could possibly have.”

😳

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/35820/will-smith-talks-the-impact-of-after-earth

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

That was actually an ok episode. Enjoyed the hooleying around in the AMG (lovely car, that). M3/i8 but was good. AMG and M3 perhaps deserved better scenery than the track though. Even Hammond’s (you know, he’s not even…nah) bit on the Land Rover wasn’t the worst thing ever – even though it was the weakest bit of the show.

Don’t know what was up with the SIARPC – I thought they both seemed up for it and game for a laugh.

Apart from Clarkson’s usual trolling (yes Jeremy you massive cock, we heard them all) hand wringers and THE HIPSTER BEARD in the audience, it was a good effort.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I and many others are imploding.

Flame away.

Why?

cynic-al
    Free Member

It wasn’t a bad episode, I missed the AMG.

Will Smith is the lamest of lame actor/entertainers, I don’t doubt he’s a nice guy but as far as worthwhile/artistic output goes he sucks the boaby.

As for Clarkson rating Wolf on Wall St as a great film,….IMO it’s Scorsese’s worst.

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

As for Clarkson rating Wolf on Wall St as a great film,….IMO it’s Scorsese’s worst.

This is just Jezza’s attempt at trying to charm the pants off the pretty female guest IMO.

he sucks the boaby.

What does that even mean?

And if you think that JC means EVERYTHING that is aired on TG, then you are naive, but you don’t, do you and you aren’t, are you?

Poor effort by your standards Al, I expect better 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

In fairness, The Wolf of Wall Street is the apex of intellectualism for the crowd in the Top Gear warehouse. 🙂

Al, I think you’re exaggerating Will Smith’s lameness there to be fair.

johndoh
    Free Member

Anyone notice the sign on the side of the track about Ricardo on The Stig’s lap?

CountZero

Kryton57 – Member
    More poignant; what was the bike in the woodshed that Hammond walks past at 52 mins into the program? A white Ht?

Certainly a H/T, very dropped top-tube, couldn’t pick out any logo, despite freezing it and going slo-mo.
    Really enjoyed the episode, plenty of car stuff, the Merc; well, I’m glad I was watching alone in a darkened room, that’s a hell of a car, and the noise! Oh, the noise!
    Very impressed with the Beemers, too, to my complete surprise, and I enjoyed Margo and Will as well.
    And the Landy on the dam? Bugger that for a game of soldiers!
    Best one for ages.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Sitting in an old landrover hanging on a wire 200′ up would make me poop my pants.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Good fun episode. Still got last weeks to watch on the train. Looking forward to when they really get the i8 correct. Mercedes looked like a kid trying to draw a cross between a 911 and an E type and get the best bits of neither.

Comfortable Sunday night cliches – ideal

hora
    Free Member

After Amber Herd he’s the only star in the car that I watched. His recent films have been poo but for BadBoys alone I salute you Sir! 😀

Kryton57

Here are two things that stand out for me about BadBoys. The first, the opening sequence in bad boys one Wills Porsche rolling up. The second:

hora
    Free Member

Whoa Tea Leoni FFS

jimjam
    Free Member

Kryton57 – Member

Here are two things that stand out for me about BadBoys. The first, the opening sequence in bad boys one Wills Porsche rolling up. The second:

She’s from Bad Boys 2 is she not?

Anyway, I enjoyed that episode – it had cars in it. I wonder did the people who found last weeks episode a laugh riot find that this weeks episode was ruined by features about cars?

jekkyl

Anyone else think Will Smith was stoned, his eyes were all red and they kept watering, plus he was acting a bit weird I thought, sorta not quite relaxed.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Jet lag?

Kevevs
    Free Member

cliffyc
    Free Member

Hope they didn’t ruin the Land Rover too much with the extra engine added. BMW i8 real world mpg figures disturbing. Did it not come out a few years back that a BM 1 Series diesel 1.6 was WAY more economical than a Toyota Prius??. Hybrid gubbins and big batteries etc,dragging Prius down?… Good show though.

jimjam
    Free Member

cliffyc – Member

Hope they didn’t ruin the Land Rover too much with the extra engine added. BMW i8 real world mpg figures disturbing.

Are you really surprised though? That Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV quoted to deliver 158 mpg actually delivers 48-50 mpg.

mt
    Free Member

Landrover stunt was on the Claerwen Dam in the Elan Valley. An outstanding area for mountain bike rides.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Will Smith on Top Gear’ is closed to new replies.