Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Wiggle free International delivery times to Europe?
  • englishbob
    Free Member

Hello,
    I placed an order for some DHB MTB shoes with Wiggle two weeks ago and chose free international delivery to the Netherlands where I live. To date, nothing has arrived. I’ve contacted Wiggle who have asked me to wait another week, which is fine, but I was wondering what other people’s experiences have been with free shipping to Europe of orders placed with Wiggle?

The annoying thing is that this is the second attempt at delivering the same thing as the original order (placed mid July) never turned up. Wiggle were fine about it and sent another pair of shoes but I’m starting to wonder if something is up with the courier. No attempted delivery cards have been left nor nothing at the neighbours. I’ve no reason to doubt Wiggle but it can’t be coincidence that two orders have gone missing.

So, anyone else in Europe had problems recently?

regards,
    Rob

DrJ

I’ve had no problems with stuff I’ve had sent to me here in Denmark – usually just takes a few days. Hope your parcel arrives soon!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle free International delivery times to Europe?’ is closed to new replies.