Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • wiggle 0 stock – how long
  • sefton
    Free Member

has anyone ordered from wiggle when there is no stock?

it says 2-7days delivery next to 0 stock.

FuzzyWuzzy

totally depends on the item but IME the quoted delays are usually pretty accurate

wwaswas

depends on;

1) the specific item
    2) the specific supplier to Wiggle
    3) whether the supplier has stock
    4) whether the manufacturer has stock if the supplier doesn’t
    5) where the manufacturer is in relation to the supplier.

probably best to ask Wiggle, tbh.

sefton
    Free Member

I’m currently waiting for a reply – but just wanted to hear from the real riders of STW 😉

superdale
    Free Member

Umm – well I have been waiting since the 9th Sept for a Park tool & it still says 2-7days – so if you need it urgently I would look elsewhere & pay the extra? 😕

z1ppy

What item? As it maybe the 2011 stock has sold out (if ‘years’ applies to the item you want) and they’re awaiting 2012 stuff…

psling
    Free Member

Have noticed recently that Wiggle have a lot of 0 stock. Sign of the times maybe? (I ordered items elsewhere BTW and at no extra cost)

timmys

As Superstar don’t have stock I’d say you’ll be waiting longer than 2-7 days.

(As much as they/he likes to pretend otherwise Superstar are the same company/one-man-band as the distributors (Pure Racing)).

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

If I was Wiggle, I would be carrying as little stock as possible right now. Given the econ circumstances, I am amazed at 2012 pricing and people’s apparent willingness to pay silly prices for kit. I would not want to be entering 2012, with high inventory levels – £4k+ bikes, forget it!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘wiggle 0 stock – how long’ is closed to new replies.