Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Who's on poxy nights?
  • bigbloke
    Free Member

Who is unfortunate enough to have night shift this week?

Bregante

yup Friday Saturday Sunday 😥

bigbloke
    Free Member

i'm on till friday. Yours sounds worse though wkend.

brokensoul
    Free Member

I finished my 4 last night. 😀

Trekster

swapped my Thurs & Fri for days sos I can be down Hathersage in the Peaks for a ride Sat am 😆

MicArms

nights right now until 7AM, then my 4 days off beckon..

Pete
    Free Member

Thurs and Friday for me..

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

yep night here too. 3 nights left then 4 days off then 4 days 4 nights 4 off etc.

i find it so difficult to sleep of a day time as well.

Zoolander
    Free Member

Not nights but late shifts . Every frikken day – hate it. Could always cycle in the morning I guess but it's less social and I lack motivation in the mornings prior to work

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Just booked in tonight, Friday and Saturday nights 🙁 thats my weekend foobared

northshoreniall

Just finished my third of three, thankfully changingjob soon with no more. Bloody hate them now

bigbloke
    Free Member

Zoolander….know where your coming from, plenty of ride time to get out prior to shifts and its quiet but absolutely no motivation to do so on my own its rubbish.

I do rotating shifts 6-2/2-10/10-6 a week of each. Jealous of you 4 days off boys though. One of our plants requires 24/7 working so the guys do 4 on 6 off FFS that consists of 12 hr shifts ….2 days on then 2 nights on then 6 days off. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i hate them lucky gits.

Dibbs
    Free Member

2 days on then 2 nights on then 6 days off. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i hate them lucky gits.

That's similar to the pattern I do, first night, tonight last night tomorrow, finish Saturday morning and off till Friday day shift (technically only 5 days off because I'll have worked till 07:30 Saturday morning. 😀

GrandWazooo
    Free Member

Fri Sat Sun 19:30-07:30 this weekend
    Looking forward to it because its a helluvalot better than 07:30-19:30 with the rest of the office like the past 2.5days have been.
    only 7.5hrs to go today though before my 24hr "weekend" starts…

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Off to start the Night shift and its raining, and ill be stood out side all night!! fun

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Not on nights but I have to be in Worthing for 7am. A 200 mile drive at 55mph… 🙁 😯

mooman
    Free Member

Yep. me nights this week.

Nights arent so bad as the days are drawing out.

Flaperon

I have 4.30am until 1pm at the moment. Last day tomorrow though!

Not a bad shift pattern though… 5 days on, 4 days off. Then 4 nights on, 3 days off. Turn tape over and repeat.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

1111 – that is seriously carp. me I'm off to work at 8.15 – ten hours of cleaning up after old folk peeing beds.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Did my 7 two weeks ago. Nice though cos then we get 6 days off, won't do any more for about another 24 weeks!, unless I win some.

bigbloke
    Free Member

1111…..surely not outside all the time,on guard duty ?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

not on nights but still at work and have been since 7am. not too long to go i hope

Woody
    Free Member

2200-0600 Friday and Saturday – nice short ones on O/T to scoop-up the poor unfortunates who've had one too many or a good kicking or both 🙄

Not nights, but I just finished late shift keeping the wheels on the buses going round and round and locking up the depot after the last one comes in.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Yep guard duty. I'm being sly ATM and posting up. I had 2hs on 2 off. Repeated till 8am. I'm quite tired now.

RickA

me too!………last night of four….everyone behaving at present so hopefully two hours shut eye before handover in am.

flip
    Free Member

Thank f@@k i don't do nights anymore, i did them for 7 years 6 till 6 and it's wrecked my body clock 😐

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

No dramas last night, tonight will be different though

emac65
    Free Member

Just finished mine last night,well my last one for two weeks that is……

Slacks
    Free Member

Yes. 8pm till 4am all week, finish Sunday. In early for overtime today and again over the weekend.

On nights all I do is eat, train and work (overtime please). I spend no money, which is nice. Looking forward to time off next week though.

Drac

On my 7 days off!

Back next weekend for nights but I like nights.

Drac

In now though last minute phone call for shift on overtime. Should buy some nice goodies.

bigbloke
    Free Member

In now , last night shift. Stuff all to do, i feel my cot coming out and my head going down….shhhhhhhhhh.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Done shift work for 12 years now.Bloody hate it.Would love to change jobs but when your thick as pig cr@p like me you can't aford to. 🙂

Drac

I love shift work. 18 years of it still only another 28 to go.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

On duty as we speak. halway thru my shift. This is my teabreak

GrandWazooo
    Free Member

just waiting for the cavalry (aka dayshift) to heave their hairy arsses out of bed and let me go home to mine.

crikey
    Free Member

Just finished. I'm the senior nurse in charge of 6 seperate critical care units for these 3 nights, so please be careful this weekend, or be reckless a long way away…

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

back on nights here. 1st of four.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Just finished at 07:30hrs, I'm off till Monday now 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Who's on poxy nights?’ is closed to new replies.