Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Who the hell is Bradley Wiggins? (Might have already been done?)
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

tomhoward

Hehe

somafunk

Ha..Ha!, i like that,

edlong
    Free Member

“seeing as how you’re American” ffs

Junkyard
    Free Member

pwned and funny

BlobOnAStick

Anyone going to mention Tim Berners-Lee? 😆

mboy
    Free Member

Anyone going to mention Tim Berners-Lee?

Poignant indeed. But how about Lizzie the 1st, and her loyal servants, giving the Yanks the wonderful gift of the Queen’s English per chance?

Or Frank Whittle for inventing the jet engine so that they may have planes that can be crashed into tall buildings?

And who invented the gun, so that there could be oppression and school yard shootings? Well, slightly ambiguous but it was definitely a European invention… As was the motorcar, though of course America refined it to the point of ridiculous, ostentatious greed and consumerism, where they serve no purpose other than to act as a 3 ton high ride penis extension that costs a small fortune to drive even a mile!

Democracy, one of many things America is so proud of when you hear them all shout “the home of the brave and the land of the free”… Invented by some Greeks around 1500 years ago you say? Well I never!

There’s not a great many things the Yanks should rightly be able to be proud of to be fair, short of the world of music (where they have invented a lot of styles), yet as a country they can very typically be so very short sighted and lacking in awareness of the rest of the world… Hmmm 😕

Ambrose

British, with a capital ‘B’ please.

tomhoward

I didn’t think Americans threw darts in schools, instead preferring the automatic assault rifle? Interesting that the only American inventions he can come up with are websites…

Grimy
    Free Member

Websites that wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for Tim Berners-Lee the British inventor of teh Internet! 😛

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

The www is attributed to Tim. The Internet was an American invention.

allthegear
    Free Member

Tim Berners-Lee didn’t invent the Internet, Grimy, he just made it easy enough for my mum to use…

Rachel

Jamie
    Free Member

I didn’t think Americans threw darts in schools, instead preferring the automatic assault rifle?

Classy.

Anyway. Let’s not judge an entire country on the ramblings of one, of many many many, e-tards on the internet.

vinnyeh

Troller pwnd.
    Still, looks like he caught a few on here.

lesoxdh
    Free Member

Read the rest of the comments back to him!!!!.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigsleep32/feed?filter=1

This has made my night shift at work go alot faster.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Who the hell is Bradley Wiggins? (Might have already been done?)’ is closed to new replies.