Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 119 total)
  • Who makes you laugh the most on this forum?
  • Northwind

Harry The Spider…

tazzymtb

MrNutt for his subtle trolling
    Ton for his “about as subtle as having a pitt bull bite your knackers” trolling

The banter between certain nichewhores is always lovely to watch unfold. The phases “wok smuggler” and “attentionwhore’s ego chariot” always make me smile.

Hora- just because he’s a really decent bloke.

there are some seriously grumpy feckers on here as well who are very funny unintentionally 😉

Amos
    Free Member

After reading this thread I’m now going to have to put CFH as one of the funnier forum contributors! 😆

FoxyChick
    Free Member

After reading this thread I’m now going to have to put Amos as one of the unintentional funnier forum contributors!

8)

nickc

the armchair hardmen are always worth a giggle. This Fred/padded/elfin is much betterer than the other ones. Learned much from Ernie and Stoner. enjoy Big Dummy’s and OMITN’s contributions. Hora and ‘Grips just make me laugh. Surf Mat is of course simply awesome, and always respect fettling/bike forum contributions of Clubber, Cynical Al, and Peter Poddy’s suss tips. MrMichaelwrights, grumm’s, Rocketdogs photos are often unreal.

most of the people I’ve met of here in real life are top folk

sharki
    Free Member

Few are funny on their own, it only works when the right retort is made.

Nobody really stands out as being funnier than another, the collective stupidity created by many wins it for me.

TooTall
    Free Member

I laugh near some people

I laugh with some people

I laugh at some people

Harry_the_Spider

Binners, Elfin, Hora and Big Dummy.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Could we have a ‘who makes you despair the most’ thread? ATM I’m on about 90% of the forum, OK so it maybe time to leave, although Horacek always makes me grin, oh & CFH, I can’t wait for him to be reveled as Fred’s bedsit buddy & not lord of the manor 😉

Chin chin.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

2unfit2ride, didn’t you know? I’m a single mother with five kids living on benefits in Wigan.

😉

binners

I think I’ll just say:

d) All the above

BD, Ton, Derek Starship, Harry, Al, Flash, Molgrips, PP, Mastiles all have me regularly spitting coffee over my keyboard

Hora is contractually obliged to make me laugh. Its written into the deeds of his serfdom. If not then I’m within my rights to beat him with sticks and lock him in a cupboard.

Elf…. well, what can you say? I have to laugh at him. Its in the rules. He’s a Liverpool fan. And lets be honest…. thats the gift that just never stops giving this season 😀

Houns

Sadly the days of this forum being funny are long gone

Amos
    Free Member

Thanks foxy chick! 😀

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Houns…I so remember you making me laugh my ass off on my first “Hi, new to the forum” thread. 8)

Houns

I told you not to say anything about those pix i sent you 😡

Harry_the_Spider

…and PP, Mastiles, Barnsley Mitch and on and on.

We’ve all got the capacity to do it.

Except Terrahawk.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    2unfit2ride, didn’t you know? I’m a single mother with five kids living on benefits in Wigan.

Wonders quite how far from the truth that may actually be…

Woof 😉

takisawa2

Surf-Mat made me laugh. Recent thread about cars I think. His opening line about everyone driving diesel Astra’s. Superb.

backhander
    Free Member

Jamie has some great one-liners.
    Barnsleymitch has probably made me properly laugh the most.
    Elfin seems to have calmed a bit recently and seems to be more fun for it.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

COME ON BRENTFORD! GET IN!!!

flipiddy
    Free Member

Big Dummy and Badly Wired Dog have had me in stitches on numerous occasions…

Mr Nutt and Elfin also very worthy of a pat on the back…

cinnamon_girl

So many characters on here. 😀

But one has been missing for a while so where is BigDummy?

binners

Don’t forget folks. There is an official audience with the Enigma himself on Thursday evening in Manchester.

Bring your Partner along and he may well sign a chosen part of her anatomy. Just imagine eh?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Binners, get my £80 off him and give him a good kicking would you please mate? Ta.

binners

Consider it done sir. That’s if he turns up. Its fair to say he’s got form for the old scarlet pimpernel routine

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

The yeti makes me larf my arse off at times. Elf’s good when he’s on form, as is ton.

jimmy

BoardinBob sticks in my mind

Bunnyhop

BigDummy ( hurry up and come back),
    Harry the Spider,
    Derek Starship,
    Binners,
    Miketually,
    Stoner,
    The Southern Yeti
    Pied formaggio (sp?)
    Badly Wired Dog and
    GeeTee1972

All the above have made me cry with laughter.

iain1775
    Free Member

none of you
    bikeradar forum is funnier

KT1973
    Free Member

A few belters here for sure

BillMC

Beer and DanLees

stevenieve
    Free Member

Mark Datz
    Fantastic!

julianwilson
    Free Member

Mr Nutt.

MrSmith
    Free Member

the Prawn

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Houns – Member
    Sadly the days of this forum being funny are long gone

Why you still here then? 🙄

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Love some of the Northern lot, speshly Binners and Hora; like an old couple. 😀

Most people really, at some time or another. People like WCA, Poddy and loads of others have made me proper laugh in real life, too.

Jahwomble made me laugh only last week. RIP, mate.

Love Mamadirt’s attitude and nuttiness; she always makes me smile.

This forum both entertains and infuriates, at times. Full of proper characters though, which is why I can’t stay away.

SFBarnes, TJ and Ernie often make me cry though. 😥

Kevevs
    Free Member

Elfin, only ‘cos I know him pretty well though and can just envision him sat there tapping away at youz lot! He’ll get all stuck into sommat and get all serious, then can’t be bothered and go make some pasta or something. His modus operandi makes me laugh. If you don’t know him at all, I can’t imagine how he comes across!

Oh yeah, forgot Mark Datz!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

If you don’t know him at all, I can’t imagine how he comes across!

Short & gobby

Am I right ?

GrahamS

Racist.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

See? Again with the nastiness. What with that, Deadlydarcy running off with my missus, and Barnes doing my head in like a Botfly larva burrowing into my brain, or maybe a Guinea Worm going up me vein, it’s a wonder I don’t cry myself to sleep at night. 🙁

Nah, you need a good laugh sometimes. It’s flattering for people to consider me funny, and I do try to have a laugh on here. Not always in the mood mind, but then others have lifted my spirits at times.

There are one or two miserable buggers though. Need to lighten up a bit.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 119 total)

The topic ‘Who makes you laugh the most on this forum?’ is closed to new replies.