Which roadbike for 2.5k?

Home Forum Bike Forum Which roadbike for 2.5k?

Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • Which roadbike for 2.5k?
  • Premier Icon aracer
    Subscriber

That Canyon looks great!

Apart from the saddle angle and the mini-pump messing with that carefully designed aero. At least the stem is almost slammed 😉

tarquin

What size Canyon did you go for/how tall are you? I have been on their website and sit between the L and XL sizing, so not sure which to choose.

I’m currently riding an XL Giant Defy, which seems a little long, so the L might be spot on…

What size Canyon did you go for/how tall are you? I have been on their website and sit between the L and XL sizing, so not sure which to choose.

Pointless question

I’m currently riding an XL Giant Defy, which seems a little long, so the L might be spot on…

Just compare the geometry to this and work it out for yourself.

tarquin

davidtaylforth – Member

Pointless question

Just compare the geometry to this and work it out for yourself.

Super helpful thanks.

Comparing XL to XL they are almost identical apart from in wheelbase where the Canyon is 18mm shorter.

The L is about an inch smaller all round and I suspect this would be suitable.

Super helpful thanks.

No problem.

Comparing XL to XL they are almost identical apart from in wheelbase where the Canyon is 18mm shorter.

The L is about an inch smaller all round and I suspect this would be suitable.

It looks like you’ve worked it out yourself. Well done.

Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total)

The topic ‘Which roadbike for 2.5k?’ is closed to new replies.