Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 159 total)
  • Where's @TeamHurtMore
  • edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

The political world has gone nuclear (not literally yet) and STW’s biggest political poster is absent?

Is he ok?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

The political world has gone nuclear (not literally yet) and STW’s biggest political posterShitestirrer is absent?

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

I was trying to be polite… 😀

piemonster

I thought he’d been sent to the naughty step?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Cooler……..30 days.

scotroutes

After being spurned for many years, THM eventually persuaded Alex Salmond to elope with him.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Sharing a room with Andy Dufresne?

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

Has been ****ocked by the mods? What for?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Sharing a room with Andy Dufresne?

Andy is behind him hammering his tunnel every night as soon as the lights are out.

That’s how they treat big posters in Shawshank.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Has been ****ocked by the mods? What for?

He called Cougar a pussy.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’d be surprised if he’d been banned. I don’t think he did anything worthy of a banhammer did he? (Although there is a “constantly arguing” clause IIRC.) I thought maybe he’d given up STW for lent or something but once he didn’t re-appear on Easter Sunday, that theory went.

His mate jamba (well, birds of a feather) has said he has a new job and is being kept busy with that.

Cougar

He is currently serving a temporary ban, yes.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well that’s me told. 🙂

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

Jamaba really struggles to get his facts right doesn’t he.. 😀

Thanks Cougar. I thought his absence was unusual.

anagallis_arvensis

Could we keep it in place umtil after the election or lions tour please?

munrobiker
    Free Member

Doesn’t everyone just have him and his odious views turned off with that Singletrack extension for Chrome along with Jambalaya and ninfan?

Cougar

If I can just pop my Moderator hat on and nip this in the bud,

We shall take a dim view of anyone slagging off others who aren’t able to reply to defend themselves.

duckman

scotroutes – Member

After being spurned for many years, THM eventually persuaded Alex Salmond to elope with him.

Posted 1 hour ago # Report-Post

God I love a happy ending!

binners

What did he do then?

#prayforhurty

zokes
    Free Member

If I can just pop my Moderator hat on and nip this in the bud,

We shall take a dim view of anyone slagging off others who aren’t able to reply to defend themselves.

[parent]He should have thought about that first[\parent]

frankconway

@cougar – that sounds like May and Corbyn

drlex
    Free Member

That’s how they treat big posters in Shawshank

😀

tjagain

He certainly did plenty to be banned

The ethos of this forum must be one of mutual respect for everyone who uses it. You may argue and debate with anyone but when the argument becomes heated or abuse begins to creep in, then you will have crossed the line. If you don’t step back from it then you will likely be moderated.

Respect for everyone is paramount. If we see evidence or have good reason to believe that you are looking to get a rise or to deliberately force a reaction from any other users (Trolling) then we will stop you.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Those rules seem not to apply to Junkyard

@eden what I posted was factually correct – he has started a new job. Like me he thinks he wastes far too much time here. He is more disciplined though so I suspect he’ll stick with life without forum

Cougar I suppose 99 years is technically temporary

If he ever does come back he’ll have a P as I called Sarah to buy him a subscription, need to call her back as she needs card info as she cannot access saved data.

As for politics there is not much to discuss at the moment. The election will be a Tory landslide and nothig with happen on Brexit till after the German elections in October

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bloody hell…99 years? 😯

That’s nearly as long as TSY’s.

Cougar

Those rules seem not to apply to Junkyard

Anyone receiving a warning or a short ban would be invisible to anyone but the person receiving it. I think we’ve received just one “reported post” complaint about JY this year.

Cougar I suppose 99 years is technically temporary

I suppose it is, if anyone’s planning on using the forum post-mortem. Not sure what relevance that has to THM though.

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

@jambayla…ER you appear incorrect. He is not here because he is banned and not, as you imply, because he has too much work to do.

You know jambayla, it is ok in life to admit your wrong. No one will think worse of you.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think we’ve received just one “reported post” complaint about JY this year.

Yeah, sorry about that JY. 😀

jambalaya
    Free Member

The length of the ban he told me he had received ? Contrary to pantomine myth I don’t just make stuff up 🙂

orangespyderman

Oh yes you do

perchypanther
    Free Member

He’s behind you!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

He’s behind you!

You could get a ban for that a 35 page thread out of that.

squirrelking
    Free Member

He certainly did plenty to be banned

And how would you know?

You know, seeing as you never fail to remind the world you have him blocked.

outofbreath
    Free Member

“I think we’ve received just one “reported post” complaint about JY this year.”

Must be a problem with my mouse. 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

@jambayla…ER you appear incorrect. He is not here because he is banned and not, as you imply, because he has too much work to do.

You know jambayla, it is ok in life to admit your wrong. No one will think worse of you.

I said he had a new job, factually correct. You cannnot accuse me of lying or being wrong as what I said was true. You could accuse me of being deliberately misleading. I apologise plenty as anyone who reads the threads will know. I am not going to apologise for having an opinion that differs from otherss or for interpreting or emphasising facts / events differently than another poster.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

#stwwilleatitself

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

@jambayla…I didn’t accuse you of lying. Now you’re definitely getting your facts wrong. 😀

Cougar

The length of the ban he told me he had received ?

He told you incorrectly.

It’s possible I suppose that it was originally set as 99 years and then amended; if that’s the case then I have no means of telling, it’s not something that would be logged (or at least, not in any manner I have visibility of). Three separate moderators have said they thought they banned him, maybe that’s why. (It wasn’t me, I know that much.)

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

3 consecutive life sentences of 33 years each…good golly

martinhutch

#stwwilleatitself

Maybe we need a subforum for pointless arguing over moderator bans?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 159 total)

The topic ‘Where's @TeamHurtMore’ is closed to new replies.