Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Where can i get "How Britain Worked" – Steam engine episode?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Kind of need it for 9:45am!! Any ideas as not on 4od

jota180
    Free Member

torrents

rob-jackson
    Free Member

no can do – shitty firewall etc

Moe

Got the whole series on DVD Hard drive ……. sorry, no help 🙁

elzorillo
    Free Member

Which episode is it you want…

How Britain Worked Guy Martin discovers a world of hi-tech engineering, show-off architecture, intrepid plant-hunters and anxious city fathers as he explores Birmingham Botanical Garden’s Victorian roots. broadcast Sun, 25 Nov 2012 20:00 GMT, channel4, duration 60:00

How Britain Worked Guy Martin helps restore the world’s oldest surviving Brixham sailing trawler, experiences the dangerous job of deep sea trawling, and learns how Britain got its taste for fish and chips. broadcast Sun, 18 Nov 2012 20:00 GMT, channel4, duration 60:00

How Britain Worked Guy Martin’s project is the first piston engine ever built – The Newcomen Beam Engine – which the team set out to return to full working order at the Black Country museum. broadcast Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:00 GMT, channel4, duration 60:00

How Britain Worked Guy Martin helps to get Llandudno – the queen of Victorian sea-side resorts – up to scratch in time for the summer season, working on the pier, a helter-skelter and the funicular tramway. broadcast Sun, 4 Nov 2012 20:00 GMT, channel4, duration 60:00

How Britain Worked Guy Martin continues his celebration of the workers of the Industrial Revolution, as he works to get a Yorkshire saw mill up and running again, and use it to make a Victorian pedal bike. broadcast Sun, 28 Oct 2012 20:00 GMT, channel4, duration 60:00

How Britain Worked Guy Martin celebrates the workers of the Industrial Revolution by bringing some of the 19th century’s most impressive engineering achievements back to life. broadcast Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:00 BST, channel4, duration 60:00

jota180
    Free Member

Which episode is it you want…

Where can i get “How Britain Worked” – Steam engine episode?

Hobster
    Free Member

Think it’s the one about the Newcomen Beam Engine

jota180
    Free Member

The Newcomen Beam Engine is a steam engine, he doesn’t mention trains

How the hell is that being a dick, I’d lay off the coffee a bit if I were you

EDIT: You seem to have edited a fair bit now

flatfish
    Free Member

Now, now children.

elzorillo
    Free Member

I may have been a bit jumpy.. but I was simply trying to help the guy, have no idea what the hell a beam newcomen engine is and your reply did come across a little condescending.

jota180
    Free Member

and your reply did come across a little condescending.

unfortunately, the written word can do that on the likes of forums, I wasn’t attempting to be condescending just highlighting which one he wanted

elzorillo
    Free Member

Then I apologise

8)

jota180
    Free Member

No need

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, but how can you get him the BEAM ENGINE episode in the next 10 minutes???

elzorillo
    Free Member

Well he could have downloaded it from my server.. I’ve already got it from the broadcasters servers and put it on mine.

mmm too late now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Where can i get "How Britain Worked" – Steam engine episode?’ is closed to new replies.