Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Where can I find a price guide for older cars pleasey?
  • zaskar
    Free Member

I'm after a cheap runabout like an T reg Fiesta 1.25 in the city and one off M'way trip haven't got a clue on prices other than looking in autotrader.com.

Popped in WH Smith and the price guides are for '01 max onwards. They used to do a Parkers price guide for older cars etc. Their online website has pay service which I don't want to pay £3 each time.

Any good sites or guides out there?

Thanks. :mrgreen:

simon_g

http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vaux/pages/global/valueMyCar/valueMyCarPopup.jsp for Glass's figures, but they may not go back that far.

For that sort of car though the depreciation aspect is gone – it's all about condition. Something well maintained, used regularly, with a stack of receipts for recent work done will be worth a hell of a lot more than something that's been neglected for a decade.

chakaping
    Free Member

ebay and use your common sense.

Around a grand for a good one, at a guess?

zaskar
    Free Member

I saw one for £900 but the owner was nervous and said one wishbone had been changed and he wasn't paying for the other work to be done on some bushes…then she said the engine was great for 100mph…student too.

He wasn't moving from £900 either. Walked away.

I was just after a guide so I don't over pay.

Cheers for the advice too.

chakaping
    Free Member

I think that when you're looking at cars about 10 years old, everything is worth about a grand (if it's in good nick, and not French or Korean).

THe good thing is there's so many Fiestas you can be really picky.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Where can I find a price guide for older cars pleasey?’ is closed to new replies.