Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • What’s your “pocket money” vice?
  • juan
    Free Member

I’m running out of room for them at home because I don’t like to get rid of them once I’ve read them.

whisper ‘libraries’ 😉

Hang on a second isn’t pocket money the money relatives gave you or are we talking about actual wedge?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Ah but you guys are so fast to judge.

It’s like ages ago I went over the boarder and had an esspresso in San Roque. I had no mates at this time. Roper comes along and sees me and he says “What are you reading that rubbish for?” much like you lot.

I say to him well I’d normally buy Singletrack but you can’t get it in Gib, and he’s like “I’m into mountain biking” and we then realise how much have in common and the rest is history.

So it only goes to show you know.

jojoA1
    Free Member

I hate celebrity culture too, I just like to spend some time reading about their sad lives and feeling superior. 🙂 I like to look at their frocks and shoes too.

And no, my proper books are not Jackie Collins and Danielle Steele!!!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Ah but you guys are so fast to judge

I’m not judging you, just saying I’d rather not have friends than read it myself

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well i am out tonight so I will have to take a pic of my current special friend for you Simon 🙂

She’s quite alternative actually – pretty crazy hair!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Sausage Muffins

Tell me MORE!!!!

😀

yoshimi

Peter, don’t get excited, I mean the ones you eat, erm hang on , things made from pigs that you put on round bread ………ah. Seem a strange thing to say thats what I blow my pocket money on, more of an addiction really, nom nom nom 😀

yoshimi

I’m with SFB on the heat thing, can’t stand that guff – Mrs. Yosh reads some similar publications, if I catch her I’ll roll it up and give her hit round the back of the head………not acceptable

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

if I catch her I’ll roll it up and give her hit round the back of the head………not acceptable

neither do I consider it acceptable to hit one’s partner, even if so deserved 🙁

simonralli2
    Free Member

Hey Simon, here’s the photo I promised you 🙂

falkirk_mark
    Free Member

beer and shares

MrNutt
    Free Member

spiking the homeless

Sandwich

Climbing Guidebooks, Harvey maps, MTB guidebooks.
    I like planning trips!

shoefiti
    Free Member

has to be hookers.

aleigh
    Free Member

Mine is clothes!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

here’s the photo I promised you

Now I can see why you’d be willing to read Heat for a date with, uh, her…

yoshimi

Simon, just so you know, I don’t really hit my wife round the head, Im sure you know but wanted to clarify

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Simon, just so you know, I don’t really hit my wife round the head

I didn’t think you did 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘What’s your “pocket money” vice?’ is closed to new replies.