Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • What’s the worst thing you did (have done to you) … to a sibling, as kids?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

In the car going up the M6

I feel more sick

No, I feel more sick

No, I feel more sick

No, I feel more sick

No, I feel more sick

VOMIT

I should probably feel more sorry for my parents on that one.

My GF put her brothers head through a glazed door, and managed to get him in trouble for it. Unsurprisingly she’s not one to ever apologize (not even in that polite English way of just apologizing for everything).

chowsh
    Free Member

Made a big drag chute out of bin liners, duct tape, and string. Convinced younger brother to sit on back of bmx and on ‘go’ deploy chute to slow us down, half way down hill and at full tilt I shouted ‘go’, no slowing down of bike but brother disappeared backward very quickly. He slowed down with assistance of chute and tarmac, well before helmets were worn.

unovolo
    Free Member

Another one , not strictly caused by siblings but certainly they took a part in,

Near our childhood home was a steep slope that bottomed out onto a railway embankment.

In the 70’s these were always fenced off with a fence that pretty much consisted of concrete posts with 3 wires or so piercing them top, middle and bottom.

In winter we used to go sledging on said slope, so after a big push by one of said brothers I went careering down the hill and under the bottom wire of the fence getting clothes lined in the process.

For several days afterwards I looked like I had been garroted.

Oblongbob

Not brother but best mate, I know it doesn’t count for his thread, but anyway…he was in his house one winter evening and I was throwing snowballs at his bedroom window, as you do, just to bug him. He pulled out his air pistol (that I lent him money to buy and he never paid me back, the git!) and shot me right dead centre in the eye. Luckily I had my new glasses on. The lens basically shattered with a wee hole in the centre where the pellet hit. It must have just stopped the pellet because my eye was fine. Took me a minute to work out what had happened. He went very pale when he realised what hat happened. Apparently he was aiming at my legs…hmmm. His mum was not very happy with him when she came out to see what was going on. My mum wasn’t particularly pleased when I had to explain why I needed new glasses. That was then end of us shooting each other…for a while at least.

madmechanist
    Free Member

The one for myself or inflicted on me..

Climbing a tree…dont know what type..it had 2/3 good trunks the other branches were got and miss..we all got to the top..I was the last to come down..someone broke 3 branches in a row so I stretched to the next one and it gave way dropping my THROUGH the trees branches missing the largest trunk but 1/2 inch and to note it would have hit between my legs if it did..still hurt hitting the ground..

Inflicted on others ..my brother was trying to show of on those stilt srung boots and I had used them and the spring weight was wrong(couldn’t preloaded it as to light) and tried to run up a curb from asphalt to concrete(northeast on them) misjudged the speed reduction, one foot spring hits curb second makes it but projects him chin first onto the ground looking rather stupid..hehe..could not stop laughing..

the00
    Free Member

I am the eldest of four… so I have plenty of stories, but I don’t think I came off the worst in many of them 🙂

I was 5, my sister 4. Me riding my 16″ wheel Universal BMX, and my sister tries to ‘shut me out’ by pushing closed 5′ high heavy oak gates… I purposefully just ram the gate, which rebounded straight into her forehead. Huge egg.

Next year we had builders in to convert the garage, and we had fun throwing old roof tiles up the roof so that they’d bounce back down and smash on the floor. Obviously one landed on my sister’s head. Lots of blood.

When my youngest brother was about 7 years old, I jumped out to scare him, and he turned around and dropped to the floor… but just smashed his face into a chair. Two black eyes.

We lived in a Bungalow, so weren’t very used to stairs in a home. Whilst visiting my grand parents my two brothers were fighting upstairs, and my middle brother threw youngest brother down the stairs. Cut head and plenty of stitches. An impressive scar 20 years later.

On the previous trip to grandparents we stopped on route near a river for a picnic, and were having fun throwing stones in the river. Middle bother threw a big rock at our youngest brother, which gave him a black eye for the whole holiday.

We used to play a game ‘aeroplane’, where dad would lie on his back hold us in the air on his feet. Once I got big enough I would do it to my two brothers, but inevitably we got a bit carried away, including running starts and more effect to propel. This culminated in middle brother properly flying across the room, into the wardrobe and splat to the floor. Broken wrist.

I went through a phase at about 10 years old of playing football in the house, and the sofa was the ‘goal’. Behind the sofa was a window. Ball hit the carriage clock on the window sill, which went through the window.

But by far the worst of it was that me and my youngest brother used to quite mercilessly pick on my middle brother. During one fight I purposefully took his head and rubbed his face on the floor to give him a carpet burn on his cheek. I hope my bullying hasn’t done any long term damage, he’s grown up fit and successful, and I hope he knows how bad I feel about it.

His only external ‘scar’ is a discolored patch on his forehead where as a toddler he fell asleep in the sun whilst wearing a lifejacket, and a triangular reflective patch intensified the sun and burnt him so badly that it blistered. The brown triangle mark is quite well defined after he has spent some time in the sun 🙂

tomhoward

We used to have a wood planing tool on a shelf above a (double height) archway in our hall, within reach of the stairs. Essentially a solid bit of hardwood with a heavy blade set into it. Must’ve weighted 10kg. Anyway one day I’m stood just outside the arch when I feel something fall directly behind me, barely touching me, and making a racket and mess of the tiled floor as it landed. I look up to see my sister, suspiciously close to the scene of the crime, but protesting her innocence. If I’d been 8inches further back, I suspect my skull would be in more pieces than standard, and have all the associated problems…

DavidB
    Free Member

My sister and I talked our little brother into pooing down a slide in the play park near our house. My Dad caught him mid-poo as he’d come to get us for tea. Me and sis sat on the sofa listening to little brother getting spanked upstairs wondering if he’d grass. Fair play to the little fella who held out.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘What’s the worst thing you did (have done to you) … to a sibling, as kids?’ is closed to new replies.