Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)
  • What’s the worst thing you did (have done to you) … to a sibling, as kids?
  • jekkyl

Let’s hear your worst sibling abuse story, either that you perpetrated on your sibling or had done to you as the receiver of torment?

My older brother stomped on my toe once. I didn’t feel any pain at first but looked down a wee while later and my sock and carpet was covered in blood. He had stomped my toenail straight into my toe.

I put my younger sister’s Barbie on a death slide once, on a bit of string from the bedroom to the garden. Stapled Barbie’s hands together over the string and zoomed her on down. All was going well until she got stuck halfway down… my method of resolution was to start spinning the line round and round until Barbie pinged off skyward and into the neighbour’s garden. Howls of laughter from me in the bedroom and my brother down below in the garden and sister bawling her head off about her lost astronaut Barbie

adrec
    Free Member

My younger brother and myself buried my youngest brother in the garden whe he was about 4. Buried vertically, up to his neck. We were on our way to a christening and he was wearing a white outfit for it. He wasn’t too bothered by it, my mum wasn’t too impressed though.

IHN

I was born in Glossop, at the top of a big hill. My sisters were taking me for a walk in my (big, old fashioned) pram and decided one would run to the bottom of the hill, one would wait at the top, and let the pram go down on it’s own. It didn’t end well…

My sisters didn’t tell my mu about it for about ten years.

jam-bo

i have a large scar on my forehead from ‘falling off a chair’ when I was ~2.

my older sister finally admitted ~30 yrs later that actually she dropped me.

perchypanther
    Free Member

My younger brother shot at me with a bow and arrow.*

The arrow missed me by about 4 inches and passed straight through the plasterboard wall behind me.

*not a toy one. He was enthusiastically dabbling in archery at the time and is, to this day, slightly unhinged.

Pyro

I’m the youngest of 3 with two older sisters, eldest never really picked on me, because the middle one was doing it. Middle one was a typical bully/coward and used to slap little brother then run away crying to Dad that “he threatened to hit me”, conveniently forgetting to mention the slap across the face. I never, I hasten to add, hit her back.

One day Dad wasn’t at home, sister slapped me then had the sudden realisation that she had no-one to cry to. She ran off to her room and locked the door, so angry and not-so-little any more little brother kicked the door off it’s hinges.

Funnily enough, she never slapped again me after that.

DezB
    Free Member

i have a large scar on my forehead from ‘falling off a chair’ when I was ~2.

I have exactly the same! You’ve got me wondering now…

Me and my brother were player with a huge box in the garden, he had me get in it so I could be pushed down the slope we had in the middle of the garden. He kicked the box when I got in it and got me right in the eye. Came up like an egg. Complete accident, he says.

Once we had a row and I put my Doc Martens on and ran outside screaming “COME ON THEN! COME AND FIGHT ME!!!” He stayed in his bedroom. Couldn’t move for laughing.

I’m sure our younger brother (who once set fire to our house) would have more/better stories of what we did to him as there was a 5 year gap.

johndoh
    Free Member

I often had fights with my older brother and generally came out second best. However, one time I smashed his head against a wall so hard that it knocked a tooth out and he went ballistic so I ran off and locked myself in the bathroom with him hammering at the door. Eventually he went downstairs so I crept out and got some paper and pens from our bedroom so I could write a sign saying ‘He’s going to kill me’ to wave at my mum when she came home. I genuinely believed he would have caused serious harm if he had managed to get hold of me.

A few years later (when I was in my late teens) I found a roll of exposed negative film with his then girlfriend, well, exposed. Over tea I dropped into conversation that I had been in his camera bag looking for some film for my camera but couldn’t find any. He knew that I knew and the death stare he gave me was equally hilarious and utterly terrifying. If he didn’t plan to kill me after that first incident ^^^, I was sure he was considering it after this one.

🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Oh yeah, on the beach, throwing small stones at each other aged about 12/13. This earned big bro the nockname “One More Time”. Mum says “Stop that now!”. Big bro throws one more time. Dink! right in my front tooth, which snapped in half and disappeared into the sand.
    Had problems with that tooth ever since, now have an implant which cost £1000s. He says he still feels guilty. Lying get.

Pook

I was chained to a radiator

offcumden
    Free Member

Once put a training toilet seat over my younger sister’s head. Neither my sister or mum could remove it. Had to ask the neighbour to help, he had to Vaseline my sister’s neck and head in order to get it off. I was banned from attending a school mate’s birthday visit to see Return of the Jedi as a punishment.

DezB
    Free Member

Remembered a younger brother story! Parents were out (probably both at work and it was summer hols).
    Me and big bro think it’s a hilarious jape to lock little bro out of the house. He bangs on the front door (LoLZ (or whatever they were called in the 70s) ensue!), he bangs on the french doors! (much loLZ!) , he goes to the back door and bangs on that LET ME IN YOU BASTARDS! (you know the rest) Goes on for a little while, then he goes to the back door and whacks his fists through the glass panel! Cuts both hands, pouring with blood! Luckily not his wrists 😀 We got in a bit of trouble, but we didn’t meeeeaaan to lock him out Muuummm!

mrpeaski
    Free Member

Spent 4 hours typing in a game listing from a commodore 64 magazine, only to have my sister turn the wall socket off before I’d saved it to tape!

kimbers

Used to throw peanuts at my younger brother, where they hit he came out in blotches.

FFW 15 years, he ate some fish cooked in nut oil, cardiac arrest, needed an adrenalin shot to be revived. He was in the navy at the time & was lucky medic was on hand.

We no longer throw nuts at him

Pierre

I don’t actually remember this, either because my traumatised memory has blocked it out, or because I was too young, but I’m told I watched my dad spray deodorant under his arms when I was about three and a half, and while he wasn’t looking I grabbed a bottle of my mum’s perfume and sprayed it straight into my baby sister’s face.

Said perfume being alcohol-based, or certainly solvent-based, apparently there followed a LOT of crying, screaming, face-washing, me not understanding what I’d done, a rush trip to A&E and, fortunately, no lasting damage to my sister.

mrb123
    Free Member

I used to enjoy rolling my sister up in a large rug so she was rendered completely helpless and had to beg to be released.

stevextc
    Free Member

My younger brother threw a bag full of lit gunpowder at me that stuck to my forehead and set my hair on fire.. luckily it missed my eyes and I was next to the canal and jumped in. I still have a scar about 2″ diameter

steve_b77
    Free Member

We were having an extension at home, me and my little sister were playing outside one day when the builders weren’t there. As a little sister she was a bit annoying, so I put her in one of those pull along trolley things and pushed her down a walkway plank into the footings, took the plank out and went inside and just sat at the kitchen table and ate my lunch quietly.

Apparently I completely denied ever having done so 🤣🤣🤣

Kahurangi

I don’t really remember this, but my older brother used to play The Knife Game with me. This involved a large cardboard box (from a TV? Fridge?), me inside it, and a kitchen knife.

johnx2
    Free Member

^^^
    ah the 70s, when you could make you own gunpowder (salpitre from the butchers) and explode the heads of younger siblings.
    I have Nothing much to report, that I can remember, or am going to remember, being the eldest (zero other perks to the position).

spectabilis
    Free Member

A pile driver, as in the wrestling move, perfectly executed!(or not, rather) Sore head and neck brace for a week or so.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I shared a bedroom with my two brothers and on random occasions throughout my childhood, when I got up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet, one of my  brothers would get out of bed and hide underneath my bed in order to grab my ankle just as I was about to get back into bed .

alishand

Aged 5-6, jumping on my sisters bed much to her displeasure, and on my way out the room ran my hand around the inside of the door hinge. Cue sister slamming said door shut, and my pinkie being almost completely severed. I lost one of the joints, and it never grew properly, or straight, once re-attached.

FB-ATB

Had the swing seat pushed into my chin by my older sis, left a nice scar just under my lip. Apparently my tooth was poking through the skin.

matt_outandabout

I’ve a 2″ divot in my forehead the shape of the water butt my brother threw at me.

Cougar

Not me but an ex-girlfriend, as kids she convinced her younger sister that if you bruised yourself you could squeeze the pain out.

singletrackmind

I put my lack of brain cells down to the claw hammer my sister whacked into my head when I was 4, claw end first. Still got a divot in my skull

Pushed my bro down a flight of stone steps in a stupid race to get to the top first. He carries the scar to this day. The drive to hospital with a towel wrapped round the wound and blood oozing through was exciting

My mum slammed the car door on my fingers I was pushing it from the b pillar my word that smarted

stevied
    Free Member

Was playing tennis, with my sisters racket, on the road outside our house on sunny day.
    She came home and was furious so I ran off, she gave chase and caught me. Pushed me over and put her foot on the racket (with my hand on the floor) and as I tried to escape, ripped the nail off my finger.
    It’s never grown back quite right..

Harry_the_Spider

My sister hit me over the head with one of those wooden soled sandal things.

It hurt. A lot.

FB-ATB

Pushed my bro down a flight of stone steps……..

My mum slammed the car door on my fingers I was pushing it from the b pillar my word that smarted

Your Mum is Karma personified.

jeffl

My sister hit me over the head with a stone ornament, about the size of a house brick.

A few years later I slammed the door on her as she kept trying to come into my room. Ripped of her big toenail. I’m unrepentant to this day as I’d given her loads of warning to leave!

Dickyboy

my older brother used to play The Knife Game with me. This involved a large cardboard box (from a TV? Fridge?), me inside it, and a kitchen knife.

Almost snap, my brother (6yrs older) put me in a large cardboard box and threw darts at it, until one went right through the box and my cheek…

woody2000

When we were maybe 10 & 8, I asked my younger brother to get me a drink. He returned a little while later with a glass of piss.  I took a gulp before I realised what it was.  Dirty little b*stard 🙂

In the greater scheme of punching holes in doors, chucking knives at one another and generally hating each other’s guts, I guess a glass of pee was pretty harmless!  All ok now though

jwray

My dad was a copper. My sister smashed me over the head with one of his truncheons. Dont really remember the aftermath. Sure it was deserved.

FB-ATB

My dad was a copper. My sister smashed me over the head with one of his truncheons.

Bet she told him you fell down the stairs!

kayak23

My mum was in the process of painting bits of the outside buildings.

My sister proceeded to paint my entire face and hair red. It was gloss paint! Apparently I thought it was hilarious..I was about 4 or 5.

She had to spend ages with kitchen roll and turps trying to get it off.

myopic
    Free Member

Not me, my poor wife was persuaded as a child by her sister that she could ride her new space hopper down the stairs. Didn’t end well!

PiknMix
    Free Member

Not knowing anything about momentum as a youngster, I swung a golf driver with some vigour at my sisters head, I fully intended to stop the club just before it hit her. I couldn’t, I knocked her clean out! 😂

Cougar

You’re lucky you didn’t pop your clogs.

perchypanther
    Free Member

You were aschollted

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘What’s the worst thing you did (have done to you) … to a sibling, as kids?’ is closed to new replies.