Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • What's the wierdest thing you've taken with you on a ride?
  • steelfan
    Free Member

Went for a ride round Boxhill today with the gf and stopped for a break about half way round. She very kindly had made some sausage sandwiches which was great but I was amazed when she offered me a cup of tea which she proceeded to make in bonafide, sit on the sofa type white china mugs and from separate flasks containing milk and hot water which she had in her rucsac! I'm not complaining as it was bloody cold (incase she reads this) but it was a bit weird!

radoggair
    Free Member

after a few dirty nights took some crabs with me. Made me pedal like f*ck though 😳

rOcKeTdOg

a glass ***do, for a friend 😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

Does carrying disposable nappies count? When the kid's at home with Mum?

carlos
    Free Member

My mate!

taka
    Free Member

a pair of my brothers girlfreinds knickers i think they must of been wrapped up in the washing and cought in my coat

bencolem
    Free Member

Saw a bloke with an ironing board on his back at a 24hr race a few years ago…

sheldona
    Free Member

Bunch of STW forum dewellers!

Bunnyhop

We passed a farm one winter and their springer spaniel took a liking to us.
    No matter what we did it stuck with the group. Following us for miles. When we rode up onto the moors a mini blizzard struck so we all huddled around it for warmth.

My friend phoned the number on it's collar and the owner didn't seem bothered that their animal was far from home, saying 'just drop him off on the way back please'. When he got thirsty, he just drank out of the puddles and at lunch time, shared our snacks.

He even ran along side us on all the rocky downhills and seemed perfectly happy.

saladdodger
    Free Member

I have taken sharki with me does that count???

Daffy

Spare brakes.

oldfart

I once took a bike !weirdo !

TheSanityAssassin

I was once riding in a local 'Challenge' event and the bloke in front of me's seatpost snapped. He stopped and calmly fitted a new post that he'd been carrying in his back-pack. WTF takes a spare seatpost on a ride?

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

My 17 year old son !! .. hes well weird 😆

DannyLeigh
    Free Member

A bike with gears and 26" wheels.

Shinythings
    Free Member

I see Sharki has been mentioned. Well, we needed a cable tie cut, or something, on a ride a year or so ago and the man pulled a 10inch pair of pinking sheers out of his camelbak!!!!

Olly
    Free Member

A bike with gears and 26" wheels.

Woah woah WOAH!!
    your not from around these parts are you?
    dont say that too loud, theres weird and then theres WEIRD 😉

singlespeedstu

I've taken this on several rides and even slept in a few bothys with it. 😯

bassspine
    Free Member

an inflatable banana

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Had a mate who took sushi.

And another mate who took nothing on an eight hour epic. Not a thing, no food, no spares, nowt.!

sharki
    Free Member

It's a shocker to search for your own name..

Nice to be called weird!!!!

I once took 5 sheep skulls and a fox skull and spine out..There was a reason for this but i didn't tell anyone i met.

lowey

A dildo.

Its a long story.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘What's the wierdest thing you've taken with you on a ride?’ is closed to new replies.