Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • What you all scranning and boozing tonight?
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

I’m being lazy and having this with some rice and poppadoms.

Washed down with some Kronenbourg and zinfandel.

emsz
    Free Member

Making salmon mushroom spaghetti thing when GF gets down. Wine chilling. Might go out, it’s been ages

wors

Wife’s off out, gonna order a curry, get some real ales from t’asda and put my feet up.

yunki
    Free Member

mrs yunki has had a huge pot of bolognese bubbling on the stove all afternoon so I will be sampling that before heading into town to try one or two ciders in one of Britains last remaining cider houses..

xherbivorex
    Free Member

chinese takeaway tonight, it’s been ages. as soon as my GF gets here we’ll be off to pick up spicy chilli mock chicken, mock chicken with garlic and ginger and the best salt and pepper chips i’ve ever had. no doubt, i’ll be sipping some cold fentiman’s ginger beer while she has a bottle or two of that crabbie’s travesty of a ginger based drink.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

chinese for me, no booze Im off it for a year….

wrightyson
    Free Member

Just Stella. If it goes past 7.30 pm food is banned, been eating far to late recently and it don’t help the gut! Stella is fine after 7.30 of course!

john_drummer
    Free Member

chinese here too. Szechaun special with rice, and some chicken chow mein.

later (far too early yet) a glass or two of Syrah, then maybe a bottle of Victory Ale and a can or two of Ruddles County. Well, it is Friday

LimboJimbo

Salmon Risotto and a bottle of Pinot Grigio for us when the Heart of England NHS Trust finally gets it’s evil, understaffed claws off Mrs LJ. Our first weekend off together in ages. Wooo hooo!!

carlosg
    Free Member

Fish n chips + wifebeater

Keva
    Free Member

cooking jalfrezi

Kev

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Higgedy Chicken Pot Pie, roasted new potatoes and garlicky, lemony green beans, washed down with a nice Cabernet.

lunge

Breaded Brie with cranberry sauce for starter
    Mussels with cider and smoked bacon sauce for main
    Home made cheese cake for pudding
    A bottle of kiwi Sauvignon blank and some “proper” cider to drink

I bloody love Fridays!

emma82
    Free Member

Local cider and spa dodgy curry nom nom nom

For the cider buffs, I used to be a massive strong bow fan but after going to the camera beer festival 2 years ago I can barely touch the stuff. Man I love that festival. Roll on summer.

Haze

Taken delivery from Brew Dog today, so trying some of their stuff out for the first time.

I have the Hop 12 Pack – Punk IPA, 5am Saint and some Lager 77 or something which should have been Hardcore IPA but it seems they messed up the order. No worries, it didn’t cost any extra or anything and gives me an excuse to order more if I like it.

Also have some Belgium stuff to get through…Chimay Grande Reserve (blue)and/or Premiere (red)

Some of this will probably run into tomorrow night!

Oggles
    Free Member

Currently munching on japanese rice crackers whilst cooking up a mild king prawn curry with brown rice. Wash it down with some Coke as I’m not into booze.

edhornby

lamb from the balloon st coop with mash and 2 veg

2007 burgundy from the retail cooperative in Pommard 🙂 hmm that reminds me, should try that 2008 that the nice lady said would need resting…

allthepies
    Free Member

Homemade veggie chilli, Hogs Back HOP ale and watching the box/on here.

tall_martin

Mint and choclate vodka with sprite, on my way out…. 🙂

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i’m bloody starving now. she’d better hurry up and get here!

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

toad in the hole, mash, onion gravy.

grants, tenner in tesco. got to be careful though, mid-week weakness saw me in bed most of thursday throwing up.

stu1972
    Free Member

Cheese XL crisps and my bodyweight in beer

maxray
    Free Member

Chilli and wife beater.

stu1972
    Free Member

Chilli and wife beater.

Haha, Stella-tastic !

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘What you all scranning and boozing tonight?’ is closed to new replies.