Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What T.V?
  • bones76
    Free Member

OK I am in the market for a new T.V but like most things there are hundreds to choose from!
    So which one?

I have around a £1000 to spend(Including wall mounting bracket) Ideally Plasma

Am just wanting to know what t.v you guys have and what you think of all this smart t.v, 3D etc

And if you know of any good deals out there?!

Markie
    Free Member

Find the Panasonic Viera in your price range. Buy it. Done! Superb TVs.

Smart is great, 3D unnecessary, at least for us.

Go big.

bones76
    Free Member

Looking at getting a 42″ or a 46″ and i have always gone Panasonic in the past but the guy in Currys earlier today told me that Panasonic where giving up making T.V’s??!! I did question him on this as to why and he said there not making any money from that side of the business and where just going to concentrate on the commercial side(Air con etc) those where his words! i need to look more into this when i have time later.

Markie
    Free Member

This article

http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/mobile-phones/panasonic-tx-p55vt65-review-50011105/

From 3 May suggests that R and D is set to continue, but in a way, does it matter? They’re making great tvs at the moment, and warranty support won’t be a problem even if they do stop making them?

Drac

They’re stopping plasma TVs I’m not sure if their going to pull out of production of all TVs but they’ve realised eventually that plasma is old tech.

jekkyl

Panasonic. I did endless research before buying a panasonic and not a single issue in 2 years. Brilliant tele.

Cougar

Panasonic / Toshiba / Samsung.

bones76
    Free Member

Thanks guys think one of the Panasonic range is looking favourite!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What T.V?’ is closed to new replies.