Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What time does brighton big dog start?
  • odannyboy
    Free Member

fancy going along for a look see as im in the area tommorrow( wont have my bike tho 🙁 ).when is it all happening? is it simple to find when you get to stanmer park?

nedrapier

Have a look at the website. I'm assuming (hoping) it's going to be easy to find…

Registration opens at 10, Race starts at 12

grievoustim
    Free Member

just enter the park via the main entrance (not one of the smaller car parks up in the woods) and drive/ walk/ ride along the main road through the park. You won't miss it

odannyboy
    Free Member

i couldnt get the page to open…

hazeii
    Free Member

Be dead easy to find inside the park, if driving go through the entrance and there'll be a gate open on your left, over the grass. Or park anywhere and walk over.

NB if you're not familiar with the local roads you'll need to follow the signs to Stanmer Park very carefully, they'll take you round the houses a bit but get there in the end. From the A27, take the first slip road after the A23 (signed Hollingbury); keep going along this road, it loops back under the A27, downhill to traffic lights (mind the speed camera). Left at lights, after 500 yards take minor left slip road signposted Stanmer Park.

TheSlider
    Free Member

I'm starting at 11 but don't tell anyone….hee hee!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What time does brighton big dog start?’ is closed to new replies.