Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What size ????
  • matios
    Free Member

Hi. I am after a new cotic soul to replace my medium cove hustler but not sure what size I should get. Will be running pace rc40 130mm forks. use the bike for xc and trails. Don’t want to big or to small. I am 6′ 1″ but am getting fatter as years go by so may start srinking. Ta

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Large

johnners
    Free Member

Medium

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Small.

matios
    Free Member

Cheers lads. Really helpful. Haha. Is any one six one and what size are you riding

Stopadoodledoo
    Free Member

Thing is, just because someone else is 6’1, doesn’t mean that they will be the same ‘shape’ as you. They may have longer legs, shorter arms, etc. I’d have a ride on one and see how it feels before buying the wrong size because some bloke on the Internet said you should get x

matios
    Free Member

True. Thanks

stevede
    Free Member

5’10 and ride a medium if thats any help. Would size down if it was a play bike but as my trail/xc bike medium fits the bill.
    At 6’1 i’d say large should work, as said before try one for size if possible.

Stuey01
    Free Member

5’10 and ride a medium if thats any help. Would size down if it was a play bike but as my trail/xc bike medium fits the bill.
    At 6’1 i’d say large should work, as said before try one for size if possible.

Same here.
    If I was 6’+ I’d get a large.

johnners
    Free Member

Cheers lads. Really helpful. Haha. Is any one six one and what size are you riding

I’m 6’1″ and ride a medium, that’s why I’d recommend it. I’d say both M and L could work, you’ll definitely be at the top end of M and there’ll be a lot of seatpost out.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What size ????’ is closed to new replies.