Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What non lock on grips
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Now running 1×9 and using an xo gripshift so cannot use lockons as one has to be half the length of tte other. What non lockon grips do you recommend? Was always an ODI Ruffian user in the past.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

If you like ruffians then gusset bastards (as in the file pattern) are close, softer/squishier too.

crispy
    Free Member

You can, you know. Just chop one side of the lock-on off and make sure the other end is tight. I have been running mine like this for months with zero ill-effects.

HTH

alaric

Get lock on shorties, designed for using with gripshift…

PrinceJohn

ODI Longneck bmx grips – lush…

starsh78
    Free Member

I’ve got some dmr zip grips you can have in black just cut em down 🙂

oxym0r0n

Race Face Good & Evil or Ourys here (Ourys are £5.99 from on-one)

Rorschach
    Free Member

Winstanley’s had zip grips for £6…..I bought 5 pairs.I’ve not used anything else for the last 8 years and don’t want to run out when they finally stop making them!!

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I thought this was gonna just be a lock on hater thread, to which my reponse would be – just get lock on’s and don’t do them up properly.

Wally
    Alejandro
    Free Member

ESI Chunky are meant to be the best choice for gripshifts, they have exactly the same diameter so fit perfectly and are meant to be non slip quick dry blah blah blah, need to try some myself. I’ve been using KCNC foam grips, do the job fine.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Another vote for ODI..

Non- mouse chewed would be better… 😐

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What non lock on grips’ is closed to new replies.