Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • What have you never?
  • IHN

Never smoked a cigarette.
    Also never heard a Beatles album all the way through.
    Never had any form of carnal relations, indeed fun-fumbling of any kind, with someone of a non-white-British ethnicity (only through lack of opportunity, I hasten to add).

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Add to that, I’ve never heard Kim Kardashian speak

I’d never watched Janet Jackson speak. I fancied her until that point. Her mouth just moves… strangely.

sturdylad
    Free Member

Never had a cup of tea, and perhaps more of a surprise (even to me) I’ve never listened to Dark Side of the Moon.
    Also another that’s never listened to a Beatles album!

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’ve been something of a floating voter all of my adult life, but I’ve never, voted Conservative.

I’ve also never used a credit card.

Scapegoat

Beatles? Nope, sorry.

I have heard Mr Brightside though.

I’ve never seen the Sound of Music or Grease, or any Lloyd Webber musical except Jesus Christ Superstar, and I don’t think that counts.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I’ve never listened to Dark Side of the Moon

Actually, neither have I.

arrpee
    Free Member

Never had any form of carnal relations, indeed fun-fumbling of any kind, with someone of a non-white-British ethnicity (only through lack of opportunity, I hasten to add

Neither have I now that I think about it (well, the non-white bit at least) and that’s a rather sad thought.

Never cheated on anyone.

Never been to a strip club (not out of prudishness or any strict moral stance; just never had occasion to).

Never bought anything from Subway.

mintimperial

Never been to the football.
    Never drunk cider.
    Never bought a pair of jeans.

DezB
    Free Member

Why this obsession with not having heard albums released 45+ years ago?
    Why is that a thing??

IHN

You’ve never lived

mintimperial

Why is that a thing??

It shows that you are a unique individual, special and different from the boring old herd of people who like the Beatles.

Like not wearing jeans or drinking cider or watching football, you know.

franksinatra

I’ve never eaten a per
    I’ve never drunk cider

I don’t have a problem with either pear or cider, or pear cider. Just never had it (I’m 39 btw)

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’ve never been to a football match either, I’ve seen two in my life on TV and Everton v someone else match in the 90s, it was my mates birthday and he wanted to go to the pub to watch the game so I went along, I was hammered by the end of it.

Recently Wales were doing well so it jumped on the bandwagon and watched a game (well most of it) I dared to mention it online, got torn to pieces “where were you when we were 6 nil down against blah blah blah” “well it wasn’t interesting then” was not the right answer apparently, despite being honest – same here on the dreaded rugby thread, dared to say I was watching an international and had an opinion about it when I hadn’t been to a club match since I was 16 (the one and only one) apparently you’re not allowed to do that.

Never owned a HT – went rigid to FS, I think I’ve only ridden one once.

Never ridden clipped in

mikey3
    Free Member

I never fed the woman chained in my basement,shit,doesnt time get away from you sometimes.

prawny

A few of the above apply to me too.

The non-white one, but mainly becuase I’m from cannock, not for a lack of trying.

I’ve never seen blade runnder – but I’ve read the book.

I’ve not seen 2001 a space odyssey either.

I’ve never listened to a whole Bowie Album, not even close, and I quite like Bowie.

I’ve never killed anyone.

aracer
    Free Member

I’ve never used an uplift.
    I’ve never taken any illegal drugs.
    I’ve never owned a woodburner, a coffee machine, an Orange 5 or an Audi.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’ve never met a nice South African.

DezB
    Free Member

It shows that you are a unique individual, special and different from the boring old herd of people who like the Beatles

Ah thanks… all those people from the 60s & 70s that everyone else is the same as! 😆

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’ve never met a nice South African.

Well, that’s not bloody surprising, man…. 😉

prawny

aracer – Member
    I’ve never owned a coffee machine

I can’t say the same – I think I’ve got 3 machines and two Moka pots at the minute 😳

nedrapier

Broken a bone. Thought I’d broken my duck last year. Snapped 3 ligaments instead.

slimjim78
    Free Member

why wouldn’t you listen to a Beatles album or watch a Star Wars movie out of sheer curiosity?
    At least to find out what all the hype is about. Lambast away if you hate it as much as you imagined you would, but for heavens sake – if billions think its worth doing, then perhaps try it?

Because until you understand origins, how can you fully appreciate the quality of the present?
    It was a time of great experimentation, advancement in recording practices and a new era for music (and social change) in general. Most music fans would agree that anyone serious about the enjoyment of one of lifes great arts would be sorely lacking without at least a reasonable comprehension of the crucible of rock and pop music.
    The Beatles are an obvious flag carrier for this era, but thats not to dismiss the plethora of other interesting and frankly excellent music from that era.
    They invented the ‘album’ concept itself.

Thats why.

DezB
    Free Member

Thats why.

So it’s a confession thing?

slimjim78
    Free Member

No, its a music appreciation thing.

DezB
    Free Member

That would be if they had listened to the music, surely. Stop confusing me.

slimjim78
    Free Member

*gives up*

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Never had any form of carnal relations, indeed fun-fumbling of any kind, with someone of a non-white-British ethnicity (only through lack of opportunity, I hasten to add

Actually neither have I. Different nationalities, but not different ethnicities. How very sad. I blame growing up in rural Essex.

Have turned down the opportunity twice if memory serves – the first was because I was scared of her, and the second because I was scared of both her and her husband.

johndoh
    Free Member

I have never been on Jim’ll Fix It or Crackerjack. Nor have I had my artwork shown on Vision On.

aracer
    Free Member

Actually neither have I. Different nationalities, but not different ethnicities. How very sad. I blame growing up in rural Essex.
    Have turned down the opportunity twice if memory serves – the first was because I was scared of her, and the second because I was scared of both her and her husband.
    [/quote]

Is this supposedly something lots of people have done? For me it’s never even with anybody of a different nationality, though I’ve had an admittedly very sheltered life in this respect I’ve never even had carnal relations with a brunette (though I could just admit it’s “with more than 3 different women”). Don’t think I’ve missed any opportunities either.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

why wouldn’t you listen to a Beatles album or watch a Star Wars movie out of sheer curiosity?
    At least to find out what all the hype is about.

Nothing to do with curiosity, I describe myself as a lover of music, however it’s just never came to pass that I listen to a full album by the popular beat combo, the Beatles

I can now no longer say that having listened to Sgt Pepper on the way to work………it was alright!

arrpee
    Free Member

You’ve never lived

So I’ve heard. When I break my duck it’s going to be one of those meatball numbers, I reckon.

shermer75
    Free Member

Never not been on fleek

Ro5ey
    Free Member

I’ve never… said never again

wiggles
    Free Member

Had a threesome.

(Offers by PM please)

zzjabzz
    Free Member

I’ve never tried Gin.

johndoh
    Free Member

Had a threesome.

I was once in the same room as a MMFF foursome but, to my immense disappointment I was passed out drunk and missed every last bit of it.

IHN

Never not been on fleek

Yawotnow?

DezB
    Free Member

*winks at wiggles*

perchypanther
    Free Member

Had a threesome.

(Offers by PM please)

I think she’s quite busy at the moment.

There’s an election coming up. 😉

wiggles
    Free Member

*shudders* I’d rather Corbyn and farron

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘What have you never?’ is closed to new replies.