• This topic has 92 replies, 68 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by P-Jay.
Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • What have you learnt today then?
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Taught hamstrings and calves can affect your golf swing!!

mrkstvnz
    Free Member

Hmm well, I’ve finally figured out that no one gives a shit.

That yet again, for probably the 6th time in 2 months, I have a Friday flyer and will be getting paid a full day for getting up and driving home. This doesn’t quite match some of the previous ones of driving home on Thursday night and being paid for Friday though. I like this customer!

Daffy

That non-linear analysis of composite compression is fething difficult to parameterise…

dknwhy

That even when you try to support your lbs they don’t help themselves. Wanted a couple of wheels trued and they reckon that they can’t do anything until the end of next week.
    Took them to Decathlon and they’ll have them ready for tomorrow. The guy even offered to do them while I waited!

juanking

Another round of redundancies Q1 next year oh joy!

RustySpanner

The latest antiretrovirals combined with intensive rehab are amazingly effective at allowing those with HIV to regain control of their lives.

Good day in work.
    🙂

CheesybeanZ

Two things ,
    1st

Sun Ringle have TWO yes TWO BLOODY circlips in thier Disk Jockey free hubs !
    Why the chuff do you need a 2nd one after the spacer thats behind a bearing thats behind a circlip ???

2nd

Adding desiccated coconut to a lemon drizzle cake mix really works .

AdamW
    Free Member

@juanking

You work for HP and I claim my, err, redundancy! 😀

juanking

@AdamW, nope almost but not quite, still ends in a P!

Providing some interesting conversations with the Mrs about moving back to N Wales mortgage free!

timb34
    Free Member

Bit late to the thread, but I’ve just learnt that the spoken intro to this
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf73xqZvk6k[/video]

is Peter Fonda from a film called “The Wild Angels”
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnGzl-OEyGE[/video]

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’ve just discovered that Randy Quaid famous for playing mentalists in Independence Day and The Vacation films is actually a mentalists in real life too, he’s been on the run from US police for 5 years living like a Hobo on the US / Canadian border sporting a huge beard and generally looking nuts.

The Canadians nicked him yesterday and he’s being deported in the next few days.

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘What have you learnt today then?’ is closed to new replies.