• This topic has 442 replies, 282 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 443 total)
  • What did the postman bring you today?
  • dallas95
    Free Member

dhb bib shorts and a Castelli short sleeve jersey. Optimistic purchase earlier in the week thinking the weekend will be warm enough to wear it.

matther01
    Free Member

KMC X10L chain from Wiggle….wrapped in some German catalogue pages? They appeared to come from the outdoors/bike section tho!

Only 280g for £20…my SLX chain was 370g for £18

steve_b77
    Free Member

Went to a couple of shops myself, got gels & bars from one and a new set of nice light (100g) Pro lock-ons and some Parktools self adhesive tube patches – which they threw in for nowt – incase I need to put a tube in tomorrow on the Dyfi and there’s thorns or summit in my tyres

southwestrider

Got a gusset lil chap chain device.

First impressions of it is ok, will fit to bike and see how it goes.mostly all metal which is good

Going to write a review on the bike monger website, find it odd after spending 30 quid on it there are no reviews on it.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Today he brought me Aerojacket wheel covers from the US…

… a poor mans TT back wheel 🙂

khani
    Free Member

Nothing today, but I’m waiting.. waiting….

bland

Postman has just arrived with an armful of packets!

Genuine fake TLD shorts bought as a punt as i wanted something like fox huck shorts in a non stretchy material, red and not over £60 – Only thing that seemed to fit the bill and very impressed

Oury grips from On one for £13 and and a cheap shock pump to replace the last one that went bang, KA Tec bearings with some free DU bush’s, at least thats what i presume they are!

And two lengths of XTR cable from CRC to finish the road bike build! Ages since ive had such a dump in one go!

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Noodles!

tommyhine

Some new roadie kit for my Green Machine look!

fasthaggis

Aye,yir a brave man tommy,so yi are. 🙂

pictonroad

Complete 10 speed set up for my 96 Zaskar, don’t often get bits sent to work but the home deliveries are getting a bit frequent…

jag61

today m675 brake caliper turned up from germany 2 days 😀
    see m665/m675 mix thread.
    yesterday: nice cnc jockey wheels tomorrow mech hanger (with luck) no photos no flkr etc no idea but you know what they are. expensive week (for me) all approved by the boss!!

roverpig

The first bits for a new build, which is always nice 🙂 Kinesis FF29 frame in sick green and some Hope X2 Race brakes with floating rotors.

Ordered from Winstanleys yesterday morning and arrived in Aberdeenshire at lunchtime today.

Unfortunately the box also contained an FSA headset, a fancy FSA K-force carbon seatpost and some Merckx EMX-5 carbon (road) forks. So I guess that will be another trip to the Post Office to send them back.

Anyway, time to start a new bike thread I guess.

tonyd

Nothing today, but yesterday he arrived with a shiny new Cnoc 14 in bright green for my eldest. Fantastic little bike and about 3 weeks earlier than I was expecting.

Last week he brought a Rothan also in green for the youngest. Exciting times! If only the weather would improve….

Northwind

20 pairs of Bolle safety glasses- should take me a while to lose all of those!

roverpig

There sure is a lot of green on this thread 🙂

boxfish
    Free Member

mrblobby
    Free Member

Happy donkey time!

stevied
    Free Member

My nice eBay bargain:

Berghaus Faroe windstopper soft shell. Brand new, £24 🙂

frogstomp

Not expecting them to bring anything, but the sun’s out and I’m having to wait in for the courier to come and pick up a frame – bet he doesn’t turn up until gone five too!

_daveR
    Free Member

My (used, but new to me) Orange Gyro turned up!

Thanks to the guy above posting coffee too, you reminded me to order mine!

LoCo
    Free Member

photo (2) by Loco Tuning, on Flickr

This seasons Loco Race jerseys. 😀

dibboid
    Free Member

I’ve waited in for royal snail to deliver my x9 type 2 mech that I ordered off Crc Wednesday! Looks like I won’t be out biking this afternoon.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

A road map of France. Handy for some ‘me time’ planning.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Wildcat Gear Tiger seat harness turned up today.

Awesome quality, can’t wait to use it (tomorrow)

yossarian
    Free Member

howies whistler jacket, kona bib shorts and a large frame shaped box. Compleltely forgot to tell my wife about the frame thing. Having to answer questions now. Will break the news about the forks later 😀

Milkie
    Free Member

Today postie brought me…

Wrong freakin Hope mount!
    203mm Disc
    Hope mounts for Sram shifters
    Eclipse inner tubes, I will probably be cursing these at some point when they blow!
    Cable cutter to replace the shitty Park Tools one I have.

andymc06
    Free Member

An Aeropress. I will now be working my way through 5 bags of Hasbean coffee! 😯

dibboid
    Free Member

Yay finally! Just a shame I’m at work tmw. Unless I can cram a hour or 2 once I’m finished.

bikemanspen
    Free Member

A nice 70 mm hope stem as the one one my ex 8 was way too long! A nice eBay bargain 😉

Candodavid
    Free Member

One of these frames

coolhandluke
    Free Member

A charge spoon saddle for £18 off Triton cycles via EBay.

brakes
    Free Member

This seasons Loco Race jerseys

is that chap wearing a corset?

birky
    Free Member

A pair of 520 SPDs. Ordered from Merlin at 9.50 friday morning, delivered 9.35 this morning 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

One of these frames

That is properly lovely.

nigelb001
    Free Member

Arrived this morning. Having spent £1000’s over the last year or so building/restoring/upgrading four bikes, I decided it was time to stop. I lasted all of 7 weeks and 4 days then I saw this….

I was essential that I purchase it as it very nearly matches my Crank Brothers Cobalt champagne wheelset. Yeah I know, sad 🙁

LoCo
    Free Member

is that chap wearing a corset?

Nope just my manly (and twisted) frame 😳 😉

Moses

Nowt to do with bicycles.
    A hand-shower / Muslim shower / hand-bidet thing, for washing one’s undercarriage instead of using loo paper.
    Feel fresh beloow!

ocrider

A pair of Mavic shoes, some SPDs and Endura shorts. All for Madame.

She’s a lucky lady!

clubber
    Free Member

200! (nothing 🙁 )

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 443 total)

The topic ‘What did the postman bring you today?’ is closed to new replies.