• This topic has 442 replies, 282 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 443 total)
  • What did the postman bring you today?
  • peteimpreza

A new carbon Lefty and a s/h car door mirror.

big_scot_nanny

Well, extra firm spring arrived from Jenson USA in 3 days, still waiting for the **** forks to put it in from CRC, odered 2 days before that. Arsebiscuits! 👿

davosaurusrex

Fitted some ESI Chunky grips yesterday and tried them out last night, comfy deluxe!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kja78
    Free Member

Courier just delivered some shiny new Sektor R forks, which I will take great pleasure in stripping down this evening to put some all travel spacers in. Unfortunetly the Superstar wheels I’ve got on order were only dispatched this morning, so doesn’t look like I’ll be using the new forks this weekend as I have no wheel for them 🙁

Helios
    Free Member

GoPro tripod adapter so I can spend a day mucking about in the forest filming without the camera falling over…

Now just need to teach the dog to retrieve the tripod and I won’t have to keep running round to fetch it myself…

And no… I didn’t pay GoPro shipping on it…

dday

My paycheck. Hooray!

giantx4
    Free Member

One of these badboys!! (Yesterday)

plumber
    Free Member

Strymon Flint

its got knobs n stuff

binners

tomhoward – Member

Binners, you bugger! I didn’t need a new t-shirt, let alone the 3 I’ve just ordered from there!

Tell me about it! In looking for the image to post up, I spotted this….

“Need’ isn’t the word, but…. 😉

portlyone

Jockey Wheels. The excitement!

I_Ache
    Free Member

Helios – Member
    GoPro tripod adapter so I can spend a day mucking about in the forest filming without the camera falling over…

Try using your chesty and helmet mounts to strap it to trees for interesting angles.

jim600
    Free Member

My new (to me) Elka turned up today all the way from Canada…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

A little letter from the Senior London Operations Director telling me I f*ck*d up big time and warning me about the waiting firing squad if I do it again…

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Nothing today, but yesterday I recieved one of these.

And next Friday I will be taking delivery of one of these.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

A pair of 50mm Gigantex carbon clinchers on Dt240, canny wait to get out on them 🙂

wwaswas

Kevevs
    Free Member

f%^$£ng bills and a reminder from the bank they are going to take 25 quid out cos I went 7 quid into the red. Oops. And some takeaway menus.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

A new bin lid for my 8 year old Brabantia bin, I’m just so rock & roll me, on the plus side it was covered under warranty & free 🙂

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

A little letter from the Senior London Operations Director telling me I f*ck*d up big time and warning me about the waiting firing squad if I do it again…
    Who do you work for Woppit?

I got MBR & the RSPB magazine.

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

2 new little Met Elmo Helmets for my twins, I’m getting them balance bikes next week and a pair of Shimano A530 Pedals for the road bike that’s on order.

b45her
    Free Member

i received a kebab shop menu, a friend of mine got a canyon strive. . . he wasn’t willing to swap 🙁

slowboydickie

Nowt because I’m skint.

theflatboy
    Free Member

A bulk bag full of top soil. 8)

theflatboy
    Free Member

burnsybhoy – Member

2 new little Met Elmo Helmets for my twins, I’m getting them balance bikes next week

nice one – i got one of these a couple of days ago for the youngster, looking forward to his first experience of two wheels!

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

A Specialized Eureka rodie jersey

A LS rodie top

A pair of ESI Extra Chunky silicone grips for the MTB 🙂

JohnJohn
    Free Member

A reminder from HMRC to do my self assessment return for 2012/13!

nedrapier

I have on order some SLX brakes from Rose, Mg1s from High on Bikes, a stem from on-one and grips from Charlie. Might get one or two bits today.

Also, I got back late last night and didn’t notice there was post for me. Found them this morning, on may way out, just shoved them under my door. One was a credit card statement, the other was tickets, but I have no idea what they’re for. That’s me in suspense all day…

MG1s and stem today, and the tickets were 4 for LTJ Bukem and Roni Size at the Kentish town forum next weekend. Which I’ll have to pass on, becasue I’m going to SSUK instead. Any takes?

tails
    Free Member

Candodavid
    Free Member

Brake pads for the bike that I hope will be ready to collect tomorrow, which I can then ride on Sunday and then bag up ready to go to Spain next Saturday.
    I just had notification that I got my PPI payment through too 😉

Beagleboy

One of these

and one of these

eviljoe
    Free Member

Pink quick releases from Superstar.

Not for me honest! 🙄

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

the flat boy, got them for £9.99 from planet X. Great cool looking little lids.

jamj1974

I got my new wheels and tyres, a rock autobiography and a micro SD card.

clubby

Re-valved came creek double barrel air from TF Tuned. Sent away on Monday under warranty, delivered back today free of charge. Amazing service.

ska-49
    Free Member

Race Face Atlas AM bars… in PURPLE.

(Only ones left at a bargain price on Wiggle)

takisawa2

A hard drive for our aging Dell desktop.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Mr fooking Parcel farce was supposed to be bringing me a bike….. Guess what, it’s still in their fooking depot!

gmex619
    Free Member

Not exactly a postman but today I got:

11 brake discs.

A Orange Patriot frame.

A Specialized Stumpjumper m4 frame

A Kona Kula frame

And some 2005 Junior T forks

chief9000
    Free Member

Hey beagleboy,

Where you get that science T shirt from? like it!

tony07
    Free Member

New cassette, chain, chainring and bb. Just waiting for loco to service my shock and the five will be perfect!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 443 total)

The topic ‘What did the postman bring you today?’ is closed to new replies.