Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • what computer game/s are you playing at the moment?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Just bought Little Big Planet 2 – despite not having completed LBP1 about which I am a bit ashamed!

Xylene
    Free Member

My 360 is still upstairs, in its carry case unloved.

I keep thinking about plugging it in, but I just can’ see anything I want to play. Mass Effect 2 is tempting, but I don’t have the time just now.

flipiddy
    Free Member

Portal 2: was great fun, still not got around to doing co-op yet, but definitely recommended.
    Gears of War2: Spent so much time with buddies online, looking forward to the next instalment.
    Oblivion: Just started playing through again, but it’s showing it’s age and I’m already getting bored of listening to the same 6 character voices!
    Dirt 2: Ace game for just picking up and playing.
    Fallout 3: Enjoyable overall, but keep getting my butt kicked out in the wastelands and it’s just a bit too brown for my liking!
    Trials HD: Brilliant game on xbox arcade. Even better if you keep nudging in front of your mates on leaderboards. Never long before they’re trying to outdo you 😉
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Massive fan of the first 2 games, so really looking forward to this one. Looks amazing…

Kahurangi

Half-Life 2.

Just finished Portal.

Yeah, I know. I’m behind the times 🙄 😆

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Red Dead Redemption.

it’s awesome!

when I get the chance…

Cougar

Best game I’ve played in a while is Red Dead Redemption.

Currently playing LA Noire. I like it, but it’s not in the same league as RDR.

i have an eye on the new zelda game for the 3ds its tempting, very tempting but that would mean buying a 3ds.

It’s Ocarina of Time isn’t it? You could probably pick up a used Gamecube for about ten quid if you want to play it.

Conqueror
    Free Member

don’t game much but thought the Stalker series and Borderlands were good

Stalker is very atmospheric

Northwind

Stalker’s fab. I’ve got the third one sat here waiting to install, need to start researching mods for it I guess to make it properly traumatic and horrible to play.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

“Arranging and re-arranging cables and adaptors to install the TP-Link boxes because the wireless router signal ain’t strong enough”.

Oh what fun. 🙄

redthunder
    Free Member

Elite 4

Olly
    Free Member

Cant wait for Deus Ex too.

Deus Ex 1 is my FAVORITE game EVER and to be honest, i think im a bit MORE excited that Deus Ex 1 MIGHT come out on XBLA, that would make me excited in my pants.

Sky rim looks incredible too (the next one in the elder scrolls games)

Kahurangi

Oh, I have Ocarina of time on the GameCube that I’ve not yet played (was a bonus disc on Wind Waker)

that’s going to come out soon 😀

clancol
    Free Member

my two surprise games of the last year or so were alan wake and God of war 3(ps3)

GOW was just epic in scale, Fighting on the back of arganoughts was wonderfull and with Alan Wake and it’s messed in the head dlc’s the story was just fresh, well paced with a great episodic element and a kind of twin peaks feel.

Butterfly2346
    Free Member

Dugeon Master on the AtariSt Emulator

Invoke Ful for the Magic Torch…

Automation97 the best disk.

molgrips
    Free Member

Upgraded the HD in the PS3 successfully, so I could install LBP2 without having to uninstall anything else.

It’s good fun, the grappling hook is ace 🙂 But basically the same thing, and that awesome song seems missing from the soundtrack so far.

racefaceec90

love dungeon master (and eye of the beholder 1 & 2) 😀

Cougar

Zo Kath Ra.

samuri
    Free Member

Stalker is such a good game, very typically Russian.

I got Dirt 3 when we went down to town and my son got Black Ops. Both are pretty damn awesome. The handling of the cars in Dirt 3 is probably the most realistic I’ve ever experiernced in a game. Especially the 4WD drive cars.

tomhoward

Nothing at the moment, the ps3 died and I cant afford to replace it 🙁 but before that it wasnt a ps3, more of a Gran Turismo 5 marchine.

jwt
    Free Member

UFO – Enemy Unknown
    Bit retro for some of you guys maybe………….

racefaceec90

tomhoward,sony should repair it for you.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Portal 2, very funny.

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘what computer game/s are you playing at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.