Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • what cheap insurance for mega please?
  • pegglet
    Free Member

i,m 53 ,looking for a weeks insurance for riding and mega race.any hints or ins people to try? wonder if saga would do race ins?…..cheers

Bream
    Free Member

Tried Dogtags? Worked well for me and others over the years, feel lucky I’ve not needed it mind 😉

br
    Free Member

or ‘what good value insurance for the mega’?

freeridenick
    Free Member

snowcard are good.

jameso

try the BMC’s insurance – it’s not just for climbers and it’s the only one i use now. fair terms, giood vfm and well-backed for alpine activity.

grum
    Free Member

I used snowcard, but never had to claim – I did a bit of research and apparently they are good about paying out though. If you want to actually be insured, and actually get the money if needed, I don’t think it’s going to be that cheap – downhill mountain biking competition is pretty high risk for injuries.

flamejob
    Free Member

I was fully insured with SnowCard for all the Megas I have competed in (the correct level for Mountain Bike, then the add on for DH racing IIRC)

I smashed my hand up once and they paid without a peep; sent the claim form and I got a cheque. Simple as that.

binners

I used SnowCard too. Never had to claim (luckily), but I’d heard good things about them

pegglet
    Free Member

ta everyone. will checkout and go for it….

chakaping
    Free Member

jameso – what level of cover did you get from BMC? Looking for cover for alps trip with DH riding but not racing.

therider
    Free Member

dogtag, and you get a cool, well…. dogtag

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘what cheap insurance for mega please?’ is closed to new replies.