Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What camera [Canon content]
  • Dales_rider
    Free Member

So I’ve been putting off buying a decent camera for a while.
    Been using my Ixus 960 and Powershot A95 so its safe to say I’m a Canon man.
    So 650 D has been superseded by the 700D is it worth the extra ?

Is there really anything else I should buy ?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

700D is virtually identical to the 650. I read something about it recently, can’t remember what the differences are but it’s not worth paying extra for, they said!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Just looked – 700D had slightly improved live view, the ability to preview the inbuilt filter effects, a different mode dial and a slightly different finish to the case. That’s it.

molgrips
    Free Member

You MUST upgrade to every new model when it comes out. You REALLY need those tiny improvements to take better pictures.

😛

Cougar

May be of use.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Canon_EOS_digital_cameras

To my mind, there’s not that much of a difference between the 600, 650 and 700Ds to merit a huge price hike (unless you want a movie camera). If I was replacing my 450D tomorrow I’d probably go for the 650D, and the sole reason for that over the 600D would be the DIGIC5 processor. And the prime reason I’d want to move from the 450D is the lack of integrated remote flash master (the 550D upwards does it natively rather than requiring an expensive add-on, IIRC).

nickhart
    Free Member

what about the sx50 i have it’s predecessor and it’s a brilliant camera without the faff and cost of lenses. yes its a compromise but it’s a damn good one. only thing that makes it better is buying a dedicated flash for it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What camera [Canon content]’ is closed to new replies.