• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kato.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • what best SIM only deals with highest data ?
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

looking at talkmobile website at the moment as they have 15GB fo £15 a month…but reviews in Trustpilot is not very convincing for me to swap over? …any others?

i’m paying 2GB for £12 in my current mobile plan 😐

Gary_M
    Free Member

I just renewed my contract with 3 for sim only, 20gb data, 200mins, 200 texts for £17.

v8ninety

I was goint to suggest 3, I have been with them for a good while, not out of loyalty but an inability of any other provider to get near them on cost and service.

loddrik
    Free Member

I pay 3 £25 a month for 600 mins and unlimited data. Used to be 16 quid a month but they recently hiked prices.

cheers_drive

I pay 3 £18pm for unlimited data and 600 minutes. Tarif can be used in many different countries which has saved me a fortune when bored at my Danish inlaws

ChrisA
    Free Member
    wolfenstein
    Free Member

ahh thats what im looking for Sim only deals 20gb for £13 😀 cheers

johnnystorm

Have a look on hot UK deals. There are a couple of threads showing how to get cashback/amazon cards for signing up to 3 making the monthly fee much lower in effect.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I pay 3 £25 a month for 600 mins and unlimited data. Used to be 16 quid a month but they recently hiked prices.

Mine was similar. 200 mins, umilited texts and data…. Was £12-something now £20. I can’t find much to beat them though.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I get 10GB for £20 with Vodafone pay as you go sim only. It’s a data only tho, you don’t really say whether you want calls and text. No idea if it’s any good, it’s all that works round here

LadyGresley
    Free Member

just make sure you check coverage for the cheap networks. I tried giffgaff and so many places were a rubbish signal compared to EE.

Kato

I’m with 3, £20 a month for 200 minutes, unlimited data & texts

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘what best SIM only deals with highest data ?’ is closed to new replies.