Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • What are you doing today?
  • geoffj

I'm in the middle(ish) of a train journey between Perth and Aberystwyth for a meeting tomorrow. 'kin bored!

crotchrocket
    Free Member

I've just done 3hrs MTBing at Woburn. Now I'm off to the gym. then I'll have a shower & sort my kit for Wednesdays night ride @ Chicksands & the MTB trip to The Gap on Friday.

Does that make you feel better?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

just finished 08/09 tax return and i'm shortly off into this glorious sunshine for a few hours on the road bike 🙂

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

stressing and wishing my life away

*realises she really HAS to sort a new job sometime*

domino

Also about to head out for a few hours on the road bike but its not so sunny in North Yorkshire. I had a meeting at 0700 this morning so I thought I would have an early finish.

damion
    Free Member

Formatting a 6.5k row excel spreadsheet. You think you're bored?

At least I got a blast round Chicksands this morning!

caledonia
    Free Member

Training a class on Acoustic positioning theory for Marine Seismic acquisition solutions 🙄

IanMunro
    Free Member

Drawing the schematic symbol for an IC. Only 97 pins to go.

yossarian
    Free Member

i am currently throwing a big spanner in the works of £35 million pound redevelopment project.

after that I will be riding home through the woods and taking my eldest son for a ride on his bike along the beach front.

nostoc
    Free Member

Just about to try nile red staining on my cultures of Hygrocybe virginea.

jackal
    Free Member

Just got back from an out patient visit to the hospital.
    Looks like i'll be able to start work again and more importantly start riding again, after over 3 months away from both.

😀

badnewz
    Free Member

Finished playing golf on my ownsome at a local golf course. At the 1st green, the greensman and his mate took issue with the small Tottenham Hotspur crest on my golf shirt. Greensman after I missed a short putt: "Ahh just like Spurs, always missing at the last hurdle." He then informed me his was an Arsenal fan, in a strong Scotch accent.
    "If I was Arsenal I would have fallen down on this putting green and looked for a penalty," my reply. And so it went on.

Pook

being criticised randoms for asking a simple question and now throwing my toys out the pram.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Work as usual – bid preparation. Might do a quick blast in the new HT this evening.

iDave
    Free Member

slowly losing the will to live

llama

On a conference call listenening to 2 rather dull coorporate drones

How not to give a presentation number 1: make detailed slides then just read off of them. Takes him 10 minutes for each one but we can read it in 30 seconds.

Testing some code after that

A long run followed by mass puncture mending session later

firestarter
    Free Member

sat in a retained fire station in the middle of no where bored to death as i got the short straw today to cover sickness 🙁 at least i can get on the net on my phone . And ive a night ride this eve and gisburn tomorrow 🙂

mrsflash
    Free Member

I'm being unemployed. I'm mooching around, pottering and painting the dining room.

toby1

I am reporting an error to a third party software provider, speaking to change control about getting an environment to test an 'emergency' change down from the Financial Director, upgrading an app to .net 3.5 and removing some old dead code, been for a swim at lunch, monitoring support calls and the queue, dealing with the Sys admin team flapping over nothing and ignoring the phone …. I fooking love this place, not!

Dobbo

I wish I was pottering about.

It sounds so middle aged. 😆

Hadge
    Free Member

Read my post on this page – I'm trying find my bloody snake lol

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Today I am mostly wondering how many Geoff J's there are, 'cause there are two on here

trickpsyclist
    Free Member

Had to go to near Abergavennny from Bristol for meeting this am; so cycled there. Beautiful sunrise, followed by more achingly beautiful scenery on the way. Just had meeting planning someone's long-term care in hospital and now wasting time before going home. Oh, and waiting for some helpful advice from STWers who know anything about Magura Durin forks, over on the other side!

Slacks
    Free Member

Waiting for new forks to be delievered and trying to fix cranks.

Slacks
    Free Member

And waiting……

Jamie
    Free Member

Crapping myself as have my 1st driving lesson in 30mins…..

….such a ponse.

ART

trying to write a report for not to be named central government department who don't know their arse from their elbow on major area of currently topical, government policy… reminding myself with some pleasure why I am no longer a civil servant but despairing at the cooked up backwards way that policy gets delivered under a thinly veiled guise of evidence that miraculously seems to support the current favoured political position

actually iDave has it … slowly losing the will to live… roll on commute home, sunsets have been good this week

mrsflash
    Free Member

Dobbo, I forgot to mention Radio4 is also on. Middle aged indeed 😆

crotchrocket
    Free Member

it was a very interesting piece regarding Primary School education, wasn't it.

geoffj

Guy Gadois?

sideshowdave
    Free Member

bloody working in my bloody boring job 🙁 but now cooking Enchiladas and listning to Monsters Of Folk 🙂 i know very sad lol

maxray
    Free Member

Trying to finish a couple o Drupal websites for a client.

It has been a proper Salmon Day today.. :S

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Yup, that was me 🙂 When the forum changed I decided there was no point in not being me … but you were already there 🙂

PS I got the webstuff going but not with the original provider. Thanks for your help on that.

Know any others? There was a mortgage broker I heard of & the web shows a photographer

deus

+1 for iDaves very perceptive view on the world 🙁

amodicumofgnar

A bridleway spec

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘What are you doing today?’ is closed to new replies.