Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • What are the trails like in the Costa Blanca?
  • fergal
    Free Member

Was thinking of hiring bikes for a few days, what sort of trails should we expect, looking for scenic XC type trails really, but i have a feeling it is probably rocky gnar or 4×4 tracks, any pointers muchly appreciated.

taxi25
    Free Member

There’s lots of great road riding. That’s what I do when I’m over there. Without a guide finding the good trails could be difficult. For what it’s worth when I’ve been out and about all the mtb riders I’ve seen have been lycra clad x/c types on nice x/c race bikes.

gorillainthepeak
    Free Member

I sneaked in a day ride about five years ago guided by Gary from mananamountainbikingspain.com

It was brilliant. I remember the trails fairly technical but that’s the riding I prefer, I’m sure there would be plenty of XC riding to go at. They’re mainly based inland at Castell de Castells but we rode from their coastal apartment which I think was in Denia.

bwakel
    Free Member

I was in Alicante on business this week and happened to mention to one of the guys that we’d flown over what looked like some great mountain bike trails and he put me onto this website:

http://en.comunitatvalenciana.com/what-to-do/centres-btt

In essence there are loads of signposted trails accessible from hub villages called BTTs. Each has 100km+ of varied trails. It looks great and I’ll definitely try one out next time I’m over there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What are the trails like in the Costa Blanca?’ is closed to new replies.