Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What an awesome feeling..
  • anto164
    Free Member

Just got in from my first road ride (and first ride) in 4 months since being rushed to hospital with a fractured spine after an overshoot on a massive set of dirt jumps.

weather was kind, was lycra short and long sleeve jersey weather today, and was just a lovely out, sun is really warm today.

I’d forgotten how awesome it is just to get out for an hour and clear your head, get some miles in (albeit i only did 14) and start looking forwards again.

To everyone who has been off the bike over the summer due to injury, heads up, it’s awesome when you get back on.

😀 😀

kayak23

Excellent. Welcome back!

downshep

Welcome back. 8)

binners

Welcome back to the fold. Road bike though?

*crosses arms and furrows brow disapprovingly*

40mpg

Having been in the same situation the previous two summers (some lessons arent easily learnt), this one seemed to go on forever!

Glad you’re back on, getting back to fitness can seem a struggle at times but set your self small, achievable goals and you’ll be back on top form in no time!

anto164
    Free Member

haha, binners yep, road bike for now.

I don’t fancy doing some trail riding at the moment whilst everyone else is at work. I’d prefer to go do a loop of a decent easy trail with mates instead of my own. On the road bike it’s easier to go out on your own.

Cheers everyone.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What an awesome feeling..’ is closed to new replies.