Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What a glorious day!
  • JAG

I live in Warwickshire

I had a 2 hour mountain bike ride this morning…

…then a 2 hour road ride this afternoon.

It was only 17 Celsius but so damn sunny with beautiful blue skies and I managed a PB of 18.2mph average on the Road ride 😀

A great days cycling by my standards!

HOW WAS YOUR DAY??

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Absolutely stunning day for the bike. Cracked a 20mph average over 60+ (waves willy)

Sunshine, the smell of rape seed and good company. I am still smiling now.

asterix
    Free Member

Lovely road ride this morning around the Welland Valley, ~30 miles at 17.6 mph. Sunshine and great views:-)

mindmap3
    Free Member

It was indeed a lovely day…I’ve got dust on my bike and not mud for once (although the road bikeis plastered in crap after I got caught in a shower last week).

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Yup. Two hours of MTB first thing with one pal, then pedalled my road bike over another mates and pestered him to get his road bike out and a two and a half hour ride including cake.

Sunbathing in the garden and washing bikes drinking coffee. Ace!

maycontainnuts

I went for a ride. It was raining. I also fell off. Had better to be honest.

kuman
    Free Member

25miles local mtb loop at 7am, was beautiful.

gordimhor

Couple of hours round the Loch this evening absolutely still and sunny but not hot. ..fantastic

ps44
    Free Member

I live in Warwickshire

I had a 2 hour mountain bike ride this morning…

…then I had three hours in the car and a family birthday and another two hours in the car…..but would rather have had several more hours in the saddle.

The 29er honeymoon continues….. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What a glorious day!’ is closed to new replies.