Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Well, that was fun
  • IHN

Nine miles home in the howling wind and pi$$ing rain 🙁

Yay for hot tea and toasted teacakes 🙂

will
    Free Member

Took one look out the window and decided to get the bus to uni today, bloody nasty on the bus, should have biked in 🙄

Although 9 miles…i don’t envy you at all 😆

sheldona
    Free Member

Poof

MrNutt
    Free Member

day three of adventures on the sofa of bad back and toothache for me. oh and the lovely Merida has gone 🙁

IHN

Did you ride in today then Don?

Kieran

I’ve wimped out,

But hey I’ve got a lesbian and a whole chocolate Guinness cake to keep me company 😀

ETA: Although the lesbians probably not going to be much use to me 😯

sheldona
    Free Member

Couldn’t today mate for 2 reasons I needed the heavy case in the boot of the car and I’m supposed to be out riding tonight but its been postponed till next week due to lack of interest!

IHN

Luckily I’ve just been able to walk the dog in it too…

phiiiiil

This morning it wasn’t so bad but I should have believed the weather forecast… the way home (only 7 miles for me) was mental. When it’s that windy why is it always against you?! My fault for living to the south-west of work I suppose…

radoggair
    Free Member

Horrendous, thats all i can say. Left at 5am this morning, forgot to eat yesterday part from a protein shake and 5 slices of duck. Anyway, 22 miles to work wasn’t to bad (although standing up pedalling, whilst going slightly downhill is not good). Finished work, went for a 10km run, 5km into it starting pissing it down plus my legs were so tired ( the kinda there moving at a pace, but dam skippy they cant increase in pace no matter what feeling). Anyway, i thought this wouldn’t bode well for my bike home, especially since my last 12/13 miles is all uphill. Half an hour longer than normal it took me, alot of it was bad stomach cramp due to hunger though. Great, its even now started to snow ;(

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Well, that was fun’ is closed to new replies.