Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Weight weenie content for 29er tyres, Spesh ground control.
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I bought a pair today, they were 593 & 598 on my scales, pretty light for a 2bliss (sic) ready tyre.
    No reports on how they ride/ roll yet or ever as I believe every trail is different & what works for one will not work for others.

Cheers.

tazzymtb

2.25 rocket ron 29ers are 530g tubeless ready and maxxis beavers winter tyres are 500g. My tyres of choice I laugh at your lardy rubber 😉

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Furry muff, are your weights claimed or real? & how are your side walls bearing up? 😉

tazzymtb

Actual, I weigh everything 😀

sidewalls are fine on the rons smashing round north wales and bits of the peak district. The beavers will be used for winter duties in sloppy filth so not really an issue. They mount up with stans very easily as well.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Well lets turn this in to a recommendation /weight weenies thread , I was just happy that they weighed in as claimed.

Cheers.

takisawa2

I’ve just taken my SmallBlock8’s off. Be interesting to see what they weigh. I weighed one of the 2.2 Nevegals I use & that was about 750g IIRC.

Deveron53
    Free Member

Thanks for the weight info, was thinking of going for a pair of GCs for general riding.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Mods mods- Tazzy said beaver…..BAN that foulmouthed mofo!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Weight weenie content for 29er tyres, Spesh ground control.’ is closed to new replies.