Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Weekly photo challenge. 22.7.13 – 28.7.13 – Big & Small
  • A cryptic one this week. Something big or small, or with big, small, great, little etc. in the name.

The rules;
    1. Take a photo of your bike with something that matches the theme in the picture.
    2. Interpret the theme any way you like.
    3. Pictures should be taken between the dates in the topic title.
    4. If you post a picture you can either suggest a theme for next weeks challenge or vote for someone else’s suggestion. First suggestion to get two supporting votes becomes next weeks theme, probably.

tinribz
    Free Member

Took this tonight, the front wheel looks bigger than the back?

I’ll get my coat.

Drac

Bilton Mill by Lee Collis, on Flickr

slugwash
    Free Member

Small by Slugwash, on Flickr

hallz
    Free Member

Little old me went out over the somewhat enormous Winter Hill last night for a medium sized jaunt. Found a couple of whoppers for the challenge.

The first is the TV Transmitter Mast which towers above the West Lancahire plain.

The second is the monstrous Montcliffe Quarry which although massive, is hardly viewable from any public areas.

speckledbob
    Free Member

Big and small pylons.

tinribz
    Free Member

Big TV

Some sort of wormhole under construction. Or giant Chinese finger puzzle.

Allegedly the biggest public artwork in the world?

dibboid
    Free Member

my commuter with the kids bikes.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Slight tenuous but a great view of a big climb…

Muke
    Free Member

Not been out much after last weeks OTB incident 🙁

No suggestions again and we’re not getting so many replies recently, so I’ve gone for one that was popular a couple of years ago.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/weekly-photo-challenge-29713-4813-public-art

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Weekly photo challenge. 22.7.13 – 28.7.13 – Big & Small’ is closed to new replies.