- Weekly photo challenge. 11.2.13 – 17.2.13 – Animals
Animals this week.
Use your imagination, it doesn’t have to be a real animal; a cattle grid, The Red Dragon, a Singular Swift, they’re all fair game.
The rules;Posted 5 years ago
1. Take a photo of your bike with something that matches the theme in the picture.
2. Interpret the theme any way you like.
3. Pictures should be taken between the dates in the topic title.
4. If you post a picture you can either suggest a theme for next weeks challenge or vote for someone else’s suggestion. First suggestion to get two supporting votes becomes next weeks theme, probablyOCBMember
You’ll maybe just about make out some sheep and crows in the fields behind the bikes (and yes that does say sheep and crows, so don’t go looking for any cows). 😉
The space between to the two bikes is to keep the dog-turd spray job on my young cousins bike well away from mine. 😯
Had to use the yard-brush and a hosepipe on him when we got back in, but that never did me any harm during my time boarding-school.Posted 5 years ago
The topic ‘Weekly photo challenge. 11.2.13 – 17.2.13 – Animals’ is closed to new replies.