Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Wednesday – Anyone riding in Calderdale?
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Got the day off and after an appointment in the morning I have the rest of the day to play. Was toying with the idea of heading out towards jct 22 of the M62 and trying some cheeky stuff back towards Halifax/Hebden Bridge but am open to other offers.

Anyone?
    Dave

TomHill
    Free Member

Dave – we met at the Hebden ride/meet up last year. Trying to take Weds off. Depends a wee bit on how much I get done tomorrow. If I can, I’d definitely be up for a bit of Calderdale riding.

I’ll let you know by tomorrow lunchtime?

Tom (was on the Cannondale SS)

ton

dave, i could be up for this too.
    will post tomorrow night and let you know.
    captain, how fecked am i today……………. 8)

TomHill
    Free Member

Hehe Tony. Was working in Birmingham today. Slept all the way on the train, and all the way back.

ton

lucky bug5er

TomHill
    Free Member

Nearly slept during my meeting. Could have proved embarrassing.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Alright Tom – cool, would be good to see you again.

Let me know guys – I’m pretty flexible. Can ride from my house after having a cuppa and head out towards the M62 if you wanted, stay localish and do some cheeky stuff like Headless Chicken etc or meet in Hebden and do something that’ll stretch the old legs 🙂

ton

from yours sounds good dave, never done headless chicken….. 8)

TomHill
    Free Member

Yup… all being good, I’d be up for that. Can even call in at the ‘rents before heading back to Leeds. Speak to you tomorrow.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Do that then. Could do Norland Moor, then down through North Dean Woods, along the canal, Headless Chicken, bypass trail – back to mine for more tea and cake.

TomHill
    Free Member

Sorry guys. I’m not going to be able to get the time off work. Had forget I’d got a meeting arranged, and too late to cancel.
    Dave-has been years (a decade?!) since I last rode Norland. Will have to get over to the Fax soon. Enjoy tomorrow. Tom

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Wednesday – Anyone riding in Calderdale?’ is closed to new replies.