Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Wallet suggestions please
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

My animal wallet has seen better days…

Need a new one to start wearing in . . .

Normal folding wallet size, preferably leather, something quirky, but classy . .

I love to stash it back right pocket, so nothing to heavy or oversize

shoot . . .

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Nothing over £40

damo2576
    Free Member

Loving this Dunhill Carbon Fibre one
    http://www.mrporter.com/product/173172

EDIT: Just saw budget!

binners

Classic black leather Ted Baker. They come with a selection of nice colourful linings…

Bang on budget. I’ve had mine years. They’re quality, so tend to get better with age, rather than fall apart

craigxxl
    Free Member

Have a look at M&S. Not quirky but quality leather and build, had mine for years and still going strong.

ericemel
    Free Member

Always Paul Smith

MrSmith
    Free Member

one from this chap, hand made, real leather not that paper thin stuff not silly money
    =http://31trum.tumblr.com/]

finbar
    Free Member

I want a Corter leather one. Over budget though.

EDIT: MrSmith, your link isn’t working. Is that a British company? All the nice leather goods manufacturers i’ve come across are based in the USA. Can you post it again please?

binners

Always Paul Smith

You missed the bit about the budget then? 😉

finbar
    Free Member

It’s okay, i found it MrSmith. I’ve come across the chap before on LFGSS.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

finbar please share

mugsys_m8

Dosh. Funky kind of rubber

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member
    titusrider
    Free Member

i had a paul smith and wore that out, since had a ted baker and a calvin klien and they arnt even close (although cheaper!)It will be back to PS with the next one

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member
    oliverd1981
    Free Member

black Jimi Wallet

theteaboy
    Free Member

craigxxl – Member
    Have a look at M&S. Not quirky but quality leather and build, had mine for years and still going strong.

I got an M&S one for an 18th birthday present. I’m now 30-something and it’s just starting to fall apart.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

oh my . . . so tempting . .

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Quirky, did sir say?

How about a Ducti duct tape wallet

for the geeky

or seriously geeky

or chheezzee wotsits

made of reclaimed fire hose

notonthehighst.com

binners

The Star Trek wallet could be a really smart move!! Pulling that out of your sky-rocket at the bar would pretty much guarantee nobody sticking around for you to buy a round. Particularly if female!

Its a high risk strategy though! Imagine if someone said “Star Trek?!!! COOOL!!!!” and went off on one for the next few hours……? 😆

The Wotsits one is very very cool!!!!!

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

well that’s reduced my new wallet shortlist by one.

cheers, binners

stumpy01

My brother got me a Paul Smith wallet as a gift for being best man. It looked nice, but considering the price it didn’t last well & was a funny shape. The biggest note It would take unfolded was a £10.

Replaced it with a Ted Baker that Is a lot plainer apart from the lining, but it has lasted really well & looks better now it’s a bit creased up.

mos

dont bother with the ducti ones, i had one for about 8 months & it turned into sticky mess.

Drac

Nothing under £40.

CountZero

Jimi wallet. I’m on my second, after I caught the first against something and ripped the flap off. (I carry mine on an Animal lanyard). It’s the perfect wallet for me, as it forces me to be minimalist in what I carry; I’ve broken previous wallets through shoving all sorts of crap into them, and now I can’t.
    It all oes into my courier bag instead… 😀

DT78
    Free Member

Never got on with wallets, find them too big/cumbersome to have in my pocket.

I use a simple polished metal card case, holds 4 cards (DL, debit, cc, + another) and holds 5-6 folded up notes.

Not sure why you need to carry anything more with you…

djflexure

Like my J Fold
    wallet

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Wallet suggestions please’ is closed to new replies.