Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Voodoo Wanga opinions wanted
  • JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

All Voodoo bikes have 20% off until tomorrow.Which lead me to look at the Wanga at £800.Amazing spec,XT 10 speed shifters and mech,140mm Revs,Minions,etc.

Almost worth it for the parts alone,but what do they ride like? And how do they size up? Thinking an 18″ for me at 5 ft 11 and 33″ leg……

wwaswas

have a look at bikeradar – they’ve reviewed it in the mags.

no idea on sizing but you shoudl be abel to try one in a shop?

I think they’re pretty good value at £1k so £800 is a bargin.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

It’s the best bike you’ll get for £800. Cracking value. Though the steel ones of the last few years are nicer. 😉

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Cant find the bikeradar review.There`s one for the Bokor from a while back but no Wanga. Anyone know where I can find one?
    Also is the paint as bad as they say?

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I bought a frame only. Rides well, but the frame does weigh nearly 3kg with the dropouts.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Horatio is that the steel version or the newer alu one?

slowjo
    Free Member

I had one of the steel ones a couple of years ago and couldn’t get on with it t all. The head tube was too steep for me and I shifted it as soon as I could. OTOH a mate got one at the same time and seems to ride nothing else. If this isn’t a recommendation for trying before you buy I don’t know what is! 🙂

karen805
    Free Member

The paint isn’t too tough on the Voodoo’s, that is the only negative though (based on a 2009 Bokor), the rest of it has been superb.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Voodoo Wanga opinions wanted’ is closed to new replies.