Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Video Game Fan Battlefield 4 Trailer
  • Drac

Prepare to pick up your Jaw.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8HVQXkeU8U[/video]

patriotpro
    Free Member

Impressive.

‘Bioshock Infinite’ is next on my list…

spacemonkey

That is full on gloriously bonkers.

spacemonkey

@pp: I was going to start a thread on BI this morning. Looks awesome in a wacked out kind of way. Want to get it but just know I won’t have the time to play.

lilchris
    Free Member

Looks great.

I know it’s an official trailer, so they want to make it look accessible, but that game player lacks any finesse 🙄

patriotpro
    Free Member

spacemonkey – I hear you loud and clear, the only way to play ‘Bioshock’ properly is to let it suck you completely into it’s world.

I.e, lights off, sound up and no interuptions. 8)

spacemonkey

sound up and no interuptions

Try doing that with a super-energetic 2.5 yr toddler chimp in the house!

33tango

Started playing BioShock Infinite last night and ,so far, I am very impressed.

Very immersive world, interesting storylines and wonderful game mechanics – fantastic 🙂

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

I’ve heard in the rumor mill bf4 and the next cod will be on next gen consoles : (

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

Whoa!! It even said on xbl that it would be released in November and the new next gens out in Dec???

Drac

PS4 has been announced and due towards the end of the year yes, the Xbox has not been announced yet.

johndoh
    Free Member

Looks prettier but still seems to have same old gameplay. I desperately want to be impressed by a FPS as I was the first time I played COD modern warfare.

Drac

Yes the gameplay looks the same but it looks fantastic the lighting effects and destruction physics too.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Video Game Fan Battlefield 4 Trailer’ is closed to new replies.