• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Video editing for a novice
  • gribble
    Free Member

I have an action camera or two with a quite bit of footage saved on memory cards and also my Mac Mini. I honestly just don’t know what the best way is to catalogue, edit and render the videos I have taken. I am so rubbish at this, I can’t remember how to import videos into iMovie.

I don’t want to spend more cash particularly (I do this enough already on bikes), but feel like I am not making the most of what I have. However, my IT stuff is relatively old and more importantly I just am not up to speed on what I can do with what I have.

The Mac Mini is relatively ancient (late 2012) with a 2.5 Ghz i5 processor and Intel HD 4000 Graphics and 4GB memory. I have 2 x 1TB external USB drives. I would upgrade the mac mini memory (if required and it makes a huge difference).

Are there any tips you can provide, easy reference/guidance you can point me to or even other forums you could steer me to on this? Any help would be appreciated, as at the moment I am just not using the gear and have some footage I want to edit from two days in the Alps with Mrs Gribble.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Video editing for a novice’ is closed to new replies.