Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Van help…
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

I’m looking at getting a second hand van to replace the family car. I’ve been looking at VW Caddy Maxi kombi (basically the lwb 5 seater version) but they are quite pricey.

Can anyone suggest any other options? Needs to have at least 4 seats and a reasonable load bay.

I’ve checked out the Renault Kangoo maxi but doesn’t seem to be a great deal with windows for the second row of seats.

gears_suck
    Free Member

Your budget will determine your choice. You already looked at what will probably be favourite round this neck o the woods.
    Hyundai and Toyota also are good build quality but I don’t think much compares to the VW on a like for like basis.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Latest generation Doblo is available with a stretch, unlike 2010-2015 version. Even the standard one has a bigger load area than my old Berlingo.

nosedive
    Free Member

There are great deals on the nissan nv200 if you are after a smaller van. Bit basic but you can get a relatively new one for the money compared to other makes

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Cheers, will check a few of these out. I’ve seen a few doblos out and about.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Van help…’ is closed to new replies.